Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
Beat Silver Surfer

I finally put together an army that I beat Silver Surfer with. Maybe it is just me but I have had horrible luck against Silver Surfer. My son likes to play him because he can always beat me with him. Well no more.

My sons army:
Silver Surfer
SoTM Sgt. Drake
Isamu

My army:
2x Microcorp
Marrden Hounds
Taelord
Dumlutf Guard

I moved out the marden hounds to try and put some plague on early. Silver Surfer moved in and blasted one before he could do anything. This also distracted both Sgt. Drake and Silver Surfer long enough for me to move a squad of Microcorp into the middle of the board. I got one hound next to Sgt. drake and he plagued and di a point of damage from an attack. Silver Surfer made a move and took out one Microcorp. I chose to leave them low and in the water for better defense since I could not get height on Surfer. Armor saved acouple of Microcorp while they chiped away at Surfer. In the mean time I was able to engage Sgt. Drake with the last hound and do 1 more plague damage before being killed.

Surfer had moved back and allowed Microcorp to get height and Taelord aura bonus. 6 attacks of 5 dice finished off Surfer. Drake closed in to try and take the Microcorp but height and numbers did him in. It did not help 2 attacks on Microcorp were nullified by their armor. Once Sgt. Drake was down then Isamu fell quick.

My total loses were 3 marrden hounds and 1 Microcorp. Silver Surfer no longer owns me.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo
Old March 7th, 2009, 06:08 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation
Re: Beat Silver Surfer

Sounds good! I've always had trouble with the Silver Surfer, but I use Braxas. You should give her a try too.

Next time you give us a battle report, try adding in more details about the shape of the map.
Old March 7th, 2009, 09:37 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Beat Silver Surfer

Major Surfer killer: Cyprien.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports