Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old July 26th, 2020, 10:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Revised

Revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:39 AM.
Old July 26th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Heroscape Figures with Digital Kitbashing?

Braxas with lasers.
Old July 26th, 2020, 11:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Braxas with lasers.
Lasers? Gatling laser guns, mounted mini gun on her back, gotta be more specific man.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 26th, 2020, 11:12 PM
"like" happy

Side Note. All the designs I come up with will be posted here in stl form for people to download for free to print.

EDIT: Also, if your a modeler and do some of your own, feel free to throw them on here and I'll link it to the OP as well.

Everyone have fun.

Old July 26th, 2020, 11:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is awesome TREX, great work!! Thanks for what you do.
Old July 26th, 2020, 11:54 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
This is awesome TREX, great work!! Thanks for what you do.
Thanks for the kind words. What was your idea for a fun new kit bash unit? There is just about anything that can be remixed with the Heroscape Stuff that @White Knight , and @scapedood e have posted off of thingiverse.

Old July 27th, 2020, 12:01 AM
"like" happy

Something cool I'm thinking that I'll make is a Heavy Gorillinator with a big rifle or cannon. I'm also a big yeti nerd, so some sci fi yetis that have some steampunk goggles and rifles of some kind instead of clubs.

EDIT: Maybe give the heavy Gorilla a pack and a minigun or something.

Old July 27th, 2020, 12:04 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Something cool I'm thinking that I'll make is a Heavy Gorillinator with a big rifle or cannon. I'm also a big yeti nerd, so some sci fi yetis that have some steampunk goggles and rifles of some kind instead of clubs.

Oh snap, that sounds awesome! I was thinking Microcorp Agents with swords
Old July 27th, 2020, 12:13 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Oh snap, that sounds awesome! I was thinking Microcorp Agents with swords
Thats totally doable. I will mock some stuff up for sure here soon.

Old July 27th, 2020, 01:17 AM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:40 AM.
Old July 27th, 2020, 02:22 AM
"like" happy

Second Post apoc yeti. I'll add the stl or obj file later.

Old July 27th, 2020, 02:31 AM
"like" happy

Re: Official Heroscape Figures Digital Kitbashing 3d Printin

Question? What general would Post apoc yetis fight for? I'm thinking vydar probably. After I finish up a set, I'll 3d print some on my resin printer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions