Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old February 26th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Selling Superheroscape collection lot

Update with sales/trades:

4 Blue Iron Man figures used for Sentinels - Sold to IAmBatman

Shield Agents, Shield Snipers/Spotters, Gotham City Police (Beat Cops), SWAT squads, the other SWAT looking guys with sunglasses and Hand Ninjas - traded to Trex

AIM and Civilian squads - Sold to Spidey

The below figures - Sold to Tobiaskwaz
Colossus on Heroscape Base
Juggernaut on Heroscape Base
Ultron on Heroscape Base
Rhino on HeroClix Base
Wasp on HeroClix Base
Deadpool on Heroscape Base
Thor on Heroscape Base
Ant Man on HeroClix Base

Moloids, the Sinestro Corps Soldier (actually Aman Sur), the three Man Bat Assassins and Gravitron. - Sold to Redstang

Edited: As interest has been only in specific pieces so far, I'll hold off on having a price for the lot, as the lot keeps potentially changing.

I have way too many figures to count, so I figured I'd post pictures of several lots setup on my bar. I forgot how many of these I had, so apologies for all the pictures, but I want to make sure viewers get an idea of what is for sale.

These are primarily Heroclix figures, with some of the official Hasbro superhero figures in as well. Some have been removed from Clix base and rebased. The ones that are standing on top of clear pegs aren't necessarily on their specific character base, as it didn't really matter for Superheroscape purposes. A few of them became unglued from their Clix base.

I want to ship to continental U.S. only. I accept PayPal as payment method.

Thanks for looking.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 2nd, 2019 at 09:49 AM.
Old February 26th, 2019, 09:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Selling Superheroscape collection lot

Hey hahma, what are you looking for on the black hand ninjas and the swat and police figures for the group?

I'd even make a trade with you for some frostgrave and Ghost Archipelago snake men and stuff like that. I've got mountains of those too. Let me know.

EDIT: Not that either of us need any more minis

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 26th, 2019, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Sure @TREX , I guess I can do a trade for the Ninjas, Police and SWAT. But not sure about snakemen, as I don't plan to ever have a crew of them, and otherwise they might be random encounters here and there. How about some scatter terrain if you printed any?

Old February 26th, 2019, 11:40 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sure @TREX , I guess I can do a trade for the Ninjas, Police and SWAT. But not sure about snakemen, as I don't plan to ever have a crew of them, and otherwise they might be random encounters here and there. How about some scatter terrain if you printed any?
Yeah. Ive got a bunch of stuff. Ill hit you pics over facebook messenger. You have anything in particular in mind?

Old February 27th, 2019, 02:08 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm interested in the AIM guys and Civilians. Let me know what you want for them. @Hahma

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 27th, 2019, 06:29 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'm interested in the AIM guys and Civilians. Let me know what you want for them. @Hahma
PM sent

Old February 27th, 2019, 08:21 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know you didn't want to break them up, but it seems like you're on that path, so ... I'd be interested in that set of 4 Sentinels.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2019, 08:46 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I know you didn't want to break them up, but it seems like you're on that path, so ... I'd be interested in that set of 4 Sentinels.
PM'd

Old February 27th, 2019, 06:12 PM

Tobiaskwaz is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm interested in the following:

Ultron on Heroscape Base
Rhino on HeroClix Base
Wasp on HeroClix Base
Thor on Heroscape Base
Ant Man on HeroClix Base
Old February 27th, 2019, 06:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome.
Old February 27th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiaskwaz View Post
I'm interested in the following:

Ultron on Heroscape Base
Rhino on HeroClix Base
Wasp on HeroClix Base
Thor on Heroscape Base
Ant Man on HeroClix Base

PM'D

Old February 27th, 2019, 10:26 PM
"like" happy

Great trade with @Hahma . Highly recommend this guy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades