Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 14th, 2016, 07:41 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart
Trying to rebuild

Hi, I was an avid scaper years ago. I eventually sold my stuff a little over 5 years ago due to school, work, and needing money for a new kid. Well fast-forward to now. My son is 5 and I have another son, I find myself regretting my decision to sell. Since then I have been able to acquire 2 SOTM, 2 ROTV, 2 VW and 1 FOTA's.

My reason for posting is that eBay is getting a little ridiculous and I was looking to buy a collection or part of a collection.

My wants are RTTFF's I love those things 2 min maybe 3 of them, and then units, any units besides the ones in the core boxes.

A TT would be greatly appreciated but I know how expensive and rare those are.

I can do pay-pal for all transactions but I would prefer to do ebay just notify me when the auction is up and I can do a buy it now.. I will pay the extra 18% for paypal fees and ebay fees, it just keeps everyone honest.

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from someone in the future.

Old March 14th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Trying to rebuild

Good luck, Omen! I'll be running another tournament a few months a couple hours away from you. We have lots of casual fun and you might enjoy it.

I hope you find everything you're looking for.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old March 14th, 2016, 07:27 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=48408

Keep your hints rational!
Old March 16th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

@omen20154 look at my trade thread (link in signature) for Ticalla Jungle set info...you may be happily surprised. I've got good trades already with it, and 2 more trade orders I'm finishing up

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades