Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post

NAME = Vermin

SECRET IDENTITY = Edward Whelan

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Creature
PERSONALITY = Savage

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium / 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

Rat Swarm Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 3 + Special
Choose a figure to attack that is in clear sight of Vermin. If the chosen figure is on a dungeon or shadow space roll 1 additional die and the chosen figure does not roll additional defense dice for the shadow space. Rat Swarm Special Attack can only be used once per round.

Adrenaline
For every Wound Marker on this card add one to Vermin's Move, Attack and Defense numbers.

Super Strong

I wrote this figure before the Rat Swarm figure was created by C3G and have since wondered if I should change Vermin to control the Rat Swarms instead. Any thoughts?
I would definitely make the change for the Rat swarms. Perhaps something along these lines:

Rat Swarm Special Attack
Range 5 Attack - 2+
Choose a figure adjacent to at least one rat swarm you control. Add one die to this special attack for each Rat swarm adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +4. Figures attacked by this special attack may not recieve additional defense dice from shadow spaces.

Another alternative would be to make each Rat Swarm a -1 to defense, and maybe up the attack to 3. I like the Adrenaline power, it's a nice touch, but without being to powerful.
I like smithy's idea, but could the attack number simply be equal to the number of adjacent Rat Swarms? (Most likely a maximum of 6.)

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 29th, 2013, 05:25 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For Harley, I like the idea of the Hammer power, but I'm iffy on the OM removal aspect right now (just not sure the theme's popping). I'd drop the Outlaw synergy power, though, but keep everything else the same. I think that Outlaw synergy will come eventually from Catman/Scandal Savage, etc. I don't think we need it on Harley, especially Outlaw synergy that powerful.
Thanks Bats I agree that there isn't much theme, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about the Hammer power. I shall remove the Outlaw power, although I don't know what it could be replaced with, and I don't really want her having Insane Devotion again, as I think it would just be too similar to the original.
Old April 29th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't replace it with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:06 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

She doesn't really need anything else IMO.
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I would definitely make the change for the Rat swarms. Perhaps something along these lines:

Rat Swarm Special Attack
Range 5 Attack - 2+
Choose a figure adjacent to at least one rat swarm you control. Add one die to this special attack for each Rat swarm adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +4. Figures attacked by this special attack may not recieve additional defense dice from shadow spaces.

Another alternative would be to make each Rat Swarm a -1 to defense, and maybe up the attack to 3. I like the Adrenaline power, it's a nice touch, but without being to powerful.
Thanks for your input. What if I were to add a third power to his card with your suggestion:

Rodent Commander
Instead of moving and before attacking with Vermin you may choose up to 3 Rodents within 6 clear sight spaces and move each up to 4 spaces. Vermin does not take damage from Plague special power listed on the Rat Swarm card.

Rodent Army Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 1 + Special.
Choose a figure adjacent to at least one Rodent figure you control. Add one die to this special attack for each Rodent figure adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +4. Figures attacked by this special attack may not receive additional defense dice from shadow spaces.

I worry this might make his card more complicated then he deserves, but it is all thematic.
Old April 29th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:

Rat Swarm Special Attack
Range 5 Attack - 2+

Thanks for your input. What if I were to add a third power to his card with your suggestion:

Rodent Commander
Instead of moving and before attacking with Vermin you may choose up to 3 Rodents within 6 clear sight spaces and move each up to 4 spaces. Vermin does not take damage from Plague special power listed on the Rat Swarm card.

Rodent Army Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 1 + Special.
Choose a figure adjacent to at least one Rodent figure you control. Add one die to this special attack for each Rodent figure adjacent to the defending figure, up to a maximum of +4. Figures attacked by this special attack may not receive additional defense dice from shadow spaces.

I worry this might make his card more complicated then he deserves, but it is all thematic.
I would not go with the Rodent Command, b/c it starts to make him a bit to much like Pied Piper. The lack of the command power also makes it harder for him to set up the Rodent Army power as well. Also, the more I think about it, the more I feel that defense subtraction would be a better idea, it matches better the other swarm powers, notably Mole Man's Subterranean Swarm special power.
Old April 29th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like it Fret. Let me give it some thought but I think you are on the right track.
Could you post a bio and a powers listing for Vermin?

Are you still going to have Adrenaline and the two Rat Powers?

What about this?

SUMMON RODENTS
Instead of moving and before attacking with Vermin you may choose up to 3 Rodents within 6 clear sight spaces and move each up to 4 spaces. Figures moved by Summon Rodents must end their move adjacent to Vermin and will take any leaving engagement attacks. Vermin does not take damage from Plague special power listed on the Rat Swarm card.

You could make it so the rats do not take swipes if it needs to be a little more powerful.

I really like design one because it boosts some lower point figures.
Keep working on this one!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 29th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Bingo, bango. If we have any minimums on special powers per card around here, it's set at one, not three.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 30th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Ravenous Raptor

darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby! darkraptor5413 rolls all skulls baby!

So I have been wanting to make DC's Judomaster for awhile now. I just couldn't figure a way to do her power where it did her justice but wasn't broken. I finally had an idea and I wanted to throw it out there and get you guys opinions. First here is her actual power "Aversion Field: Sonia's metahuman talent allows her to project an "aversion field" which prevents her from being hit by attacks specifically aimed at her, though not ones with wide-effects like explosions." Here is what I came up with
Aversion Field
Judomaster may not be targeted by adjacent attacks. If Judomaster is not adjacent to another figure she may not be targeted by non-adjacent attacks.
If anyone has any better ideas please share, but I figured doing it literally where the only way she could take damage is if you used a figure with a attack that targeted more then one figure at once was to powerful.
Old April 30th, 2013, 03:21 AM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Bingo, bango. If we have any minimums on special powers per card around here, it's set at one, not three.
Ok, thanks guys, 2 it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraptor5413 View Post
So I have been wanting to make DC's Judomaster for awhile now. I just couldn't figure a way to do her power where it did her justice but wasn't broken. I finally had an idea and I wanted to throw it out there and get you guys opinions. First here is her actual power "Aversion Field: Sonia's metahuman talent allows her to project an "aversion field" which prevents her from being hit by attacks specifically aimed at her, though not ones with wide-effects like explosions." Here is what I came up with
Aversion Field
Judomaster may not be targeted by adjacent attacks. If Judomaster is not adjacent to another figure she may not be targeted by non-adjacent attacks.
If anyone has any better ideas please share, but I figured doing it literally where the only way she could take damage is if you used a figure with a attack that targeted more then one figure at once was to powerful.
Sounds like she could be a fun design! Aversion Field seems too powerful to me, she basically becomes immune to almost any kind of attack. I can see the Fantastic Four really struggling against her. Maybe limit it to just special attacks or just non-adjacent attacks? Or even a 20-sided die roll power?
Old April 30th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Immune to non-adjacent and roll a d20 for adjacent?

What can she do offensively? If she can not do any real damage then it will not matter that much if you can not hit her.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Immune to non-adjacent and roll a d20 for adjacent?

What can she do offensively? If she can not do any real damage then it will not matter that much if you can not hit her.
She's probably a good candidate for Martial Arts Master.

I agree with making it a D20 for adjacent. As currently constructed, she beats Beyonder one-on-one every time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project