Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Maps for slow internet

I have seen several maps that I really like that I would like to make but I have slow internet, as some of you might have heard (peoplepc), and cannot download the pdfs, or virtualscape, at least in a reasonable amount of time.

Is there a way to easily get the files in a level by level sheet, such as that with the game.

Or maybe ways to speed up downloads so I could accually get some of this stuff.

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old December 18th, 2007, 09:19 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
In my opinion, pdf file is the best way to transfer map file. What you may want is a download-manager software. There are many free softwares out there, you can google to find one. You can leave it there to download what you want. If you have to turn off the computer, the next time you turn it on, it will keep downloading what is left before.
Another way is to ask a friend who has high-speed internet to download Virtual Scape for you to transfer to your computer later on using a USB drive, for example. That is one-time job to do, but after that, you can download file in Virtual Scape form (usually very small).

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old December 18th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Maps for slow internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
Or maybe ways to speed up downloads so I could accually get some of this stuff.
Get a better internet connection. :P
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
do you have dial up? if so... thats so 90's! get a grip on your tip and jump back to the future

:banana:

I SMOKE ROCKS!
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:18 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
You could also ask someone that you know that has a fast connection to get it for you.

It's gonna be tough to get PDFs and such in a 'low badwidth' format, because all the info you need is in those PDFs.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios