Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 29th, 2019, 04:25 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
New England Revival - 8-17-19 Seekonk, MA

New England Heroscape Event
Saturday, August 17th, 2019

New Players Welcome

Where: Allsport Collectibles

1448 Fall River Ave #2, Seekonk, MA 02771

Parking: Parking located inside the plaza.
Map Location

When: Show up 330PM, Start 4PM, X-60 minute rounds, clean up when done.

What: Pick 1 Take 1 with partial card scoring. (Every player brings 2-200 point armies. Roll to see who picks first. Each player then takes turns choosing 1-200 point armies until all are chosen. For the rest of the rounds, first pick will be from the player with the lower record.)

Rules:
1) Each army may only consist of 1 distinct unique hero. Armies combined may consist of 2 distinct unique heroes. Example: One player may decide to bring 1 Raelin V1 in both of his/her 200 point armies.

2) No player may field 2 of the same unique hero at any time but players may draft 2 of the same unique hero. Example: If by the end of drafting one player ends up with 2 Raelin V1, that player may only field 1 Raelin V1 that match.

2-200 point armies, 12 hex each army start zone (24 hex total), SoV and VC allowed, just no supers.

What to bring: Figures, cards, dice, wound markers, OM's, any and all other markers or things you will need for your army. If something else is required but forgotten I shall bring some spare sets of items.

Food: There are some quick bites places around and near some active restaurants. Because of the time change I will order some food while we play, most likely pizza. Drinks will also be provided.

Entry: $5; Donations welcome. Entry will go into a pool to which prizes will be bought beforehand and distribution will be determined by names drawn from a hat with 1 chance per person and 1 additional entry per win per person. Winner of the event will be given first pick then names will be drawn accordingly until all prizes have been claimed. Duplicate names will be discarded if chosen.

Maps:
1. Fulcrum
2. Valledonn Fortress
3. The Crypt
4. Rift Valley
5. Common Ground
X. Depending on expected attendance I may request some participants to bring maps. If you volunteer thank you in advance.

Glyph Pool: Intercept Order, (2) Move +2, Defense +1, (2) Wound, Unique Attack +1, D20 +1, and Initiative +8.

Treasure Glyph Pool: Heroic Rune (+1 Attack), Talisman of Defense (+1 Defense), and Potion of Healing (Heal 3 Wounds)

Treasure Glyph Trap: Roll a 1: The glyph is an illusion, remove it from the game. Roll a 2-5: Reverse the powers of the glyph; -1 attack, -1 defense, take 3 wounds. This glyph may not be dropped.

Attending:
Itsbuzzi
Itsbuzzi's friends (1)
Chris Perkins
Curry_Noodles

Maybe:
Curry_Noodles' +3
KourtJester

Mentions:

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; August 14th, 2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Maps and Glyphs
Old May 29th, 2019, 04:26 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Revival - East Providence, RI

If anyone would like to attend but does not have the figures or some pieces they need, PM me and I can bring what you need.

Old May 29th, 2019, 04:45 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Following for now. I am certainly interested but it is difficult for me to commit to these things due to travel and time.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 29th, 2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Following for now. I am certainly interested but it is difficult for me to commit to these things due to travel and time.
No problem. I don't follow posts on this site so I'm not sure if you'll get an update when I determine more info so I'll hopefully remember to post it to ensure you get the update.

Old May 31st, 2019, 01:53 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm interested & hoping to attend. This is about an hour from where I live, so I should be able to make it pretty easily.
Old May 31st, 2019, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
I'm interested & hoping to attend. This is about an hour from where I live, so I should be able to make it pretty easily.
Awesome! Glad to hear, i'll put you down.

I also added you to the mentions list. I host these events typically twice a year.

Old May 31st, 2019, 08:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Hey ya’ll!! I’m gunna be down visiting family July4th - July12th and would love to join y’all in a tourney!! I’d be able to bring +2 or +3 of my family along as well. Is it at all possible to either move the date up to Saturday July 6th or maybe schedule another one altogether?

I know the New England scene has needed a kickstart and maybe we could make this a big deal and get a respectable 12-16 people if we all pitch in and spread the word and bring friends and family?

Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 31st, 2019, 08:18 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Sir H.

I can't speak to moving the tournament, since I'm not involved with organizing it, but I'd be happy to participate in an additional one if possible. What's your range of possible locations? I.e. I'm near Boston (Natick, MA) and could ask a local game store here if they wouldn't mind hosting one.

I'll be available for pretty much all of July 4th - July 12th, any of those dates would work for me.

I also have enough tiles that I could support 6-8 maps if my local game store said yes.

If it's over the July 4th long weekend, I may be able to get 1-3 more players myself. I have a few friends visiting over that weekend also I might be able to talk into it.

I would love to help kick start the New England scene.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 31st, 2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: additional info
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:04 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

My family is in Essex Jct VT. I’m willing to drive around 4hrs 1-way, so a fairly wide radius.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:40 PM

Maybe we could even invite over the NYC Gang of Four as well. They should be within 3-4hrs if they’re willing to drive.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 31st, 2019, 09:43 PM

I can look into if there are any places that could host it near me (west of Boston) in the next few days.
@itsbuzzi , if I'm able to get a location near me, would you be interested in having 2 tournaments this summer, one near Boston in addition to the tournament you're planning to host?

I don't know who all the NYC players are Sir H., would you be able to tag them?
Old May 31st, 2019, 11:31 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll keep an eye on this. . ..

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events