Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 16th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Justice League Flash would be a good public choice.
Ooh, consider that seconded.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:29 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know Cyclops II was just done, but I like your Wolverine leadership idea.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:46 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The X-Force one or the Wolverine and the X-Men one?

I like the latter, too, I think it's something we could really use. He needs some more Students first, though.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Headmaster Wolvie would actually be kind of thematic released next to Utopia Cyclops. I like how the two designs contrast right now. Scott is willing to move his little troops up and put them in danger, while Logan is more about protecting those around him. It actually really fits how the characters have developed over the years.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:20 AM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Headmaster Wolverine with X-men. I agree with everything @MrNobody said.
Old August 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Gotcha.

I do think Headmaster Wolverine would be a great counterpoint to the new Scott, but I'd want a couple more Mutant Students to build up his army options a little bit before designing him.

I'll try and prioritize building up that faction, though, since I know people are looking forward to him.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am also of the opinion that Killmonger would be cool. I really dig the design, and I'm sure we'll get a mini soon.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:17 PM

Killmonger's getting a mini in the Secret Wars set coming out in October. Might wait just a bit to run him, so that the mini has time to come out and drop in price from whatever the absurd initial rush price will be on the first-ever Killmonger Clix.

He'll probably end up being like a $10 mini (if I know WizKids and how they like to assign figure rarity), but he'll be more expensive than that when the set first releases.
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Killmonger's getting a mini in the Secret Wars set coming out in October. Might wait just a bit to run him, so that the mini has time to come out and drop in price from whatever the absurd initial rush price will be on the first-ever Killmonger Clix.

He'll probably end up being like a $10 mini (if I know WizKids and how they like to assign figure rarity), but he'll be more expensive than that when the set first releases.
Thatís the reason I havenít bought the Runaways just yet, hopefully their new figures will be decent looking
Old August 16th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

Thatís the reason I havenít bought the Runaways just yet, hopefully their new figures will be decent looking
Theyíre the new fast forces right? Itíd be really cool to get a whole faction in one purchase.
Old August 16th, 2018, 10:06 PM

Yeah, the Fast Forces is gonna be Runaways.
Old August 17th, 2018, 03:23 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

I pulled all of them in the What If? Set. I didn't realize until later that they were slightly different, some more than others. (BTW, why is it that Arsenic and Old Lace is always a Super-Rare?)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project