Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old April 27th, 2018, 08:14 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Austi-Con Heroscape Tournament May 5th 2018

I would imagine accommodating 24 players should be sufficient. I can always grab a few from my place if we have an overflow.
Old April 27th, 2018, 09:59 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Looking at the list ...Maybe I toss in 12 maps, I still have room without putting in the big rack in the back.
Well, we only have 13 on the list, with likely a couple of dups. So 12 maps should be plenty.
Old April 27th, 2018, 12:00 PM

belrix knows what's in an order marker belrix knows what's in an order marker

The Weber’s won’t make it.

Heroscape will be at Con of the North Feb 15 2025

Old April 27th, 2018, 01:01 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by belrix View Post
The Weber’s won’t make it.
Next year hopefully! Not able to make it to the con at all this year?
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:27 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I've got my army put together now. I'm just waiting until Saturday !!!
Old May 2nd, 2018, 10:13 PM

I have a full Ford Edge now. Will need to make another trip though!
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:26 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys! Sorry I went a bit MIA here lately. Been anticipating this event though!! I will be there! Please count me in. I missed last year and the year before was the only con (and HS tourney) I've ever been to. Is this good enough RSVP? Do I need to register for the con? Thanks!
@Scytale @Jormi_Boced
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:34 PM

Sounds good, see you tomorrow. You can still register for the con on the site if you want, or do it in person tomorrow.
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:36 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great thanks! I'll register in person tomorrow. See you all tomorrow!
Old May 4th, 2018, 08:59 PM

Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker Dicehateme knows what's in an order marker

I shoulda asked this earlier, but how are you on prizes for this? I can definitely donate some.
Old May 4th, 2018, 11:11 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehateme View Post
I shoulda asked this earlier, but how are you on prizes for this? I can definitely donate some.
I have a couple, and Jordal donated one. I have no idea if anyone else brought anything, so I'd definitely appreciate any donations.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:53 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

Had a wonderful time at Austin-Con yesterday! Congrats to the Knights that say Heine on the win! Thanks to Scytale, Jormi and Codeman for getting things set up and running another great event.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events