Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old March 7th, 2007, 12:41 PM

the-next-wade has disabled reputation
In VirtualScape, How Do You...

In VirtualScape, how do you insert Heroes like Deathwalker 9000?
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:38 PM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: In VirtualScape, How Do You...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-next-wade
In VirtualScape, how do you insert Heroes like Deathwalker 9000?
Just select the tab figure (in the left window) and drag deathwalker 9000 to the map. Easy isn't it !
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:07 PM

But I don't see a tab... Where, what window?
Old March 7th, 2007, 06:51 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
next to grass rock liquid... snow etc....

I'd like to be able to reorganize this tab my way.... it wouldnt happen to be in a .txt file would it? Like I do not really need a visible label on it, ide like that to just be a mouse-over to see what its called, then I dont need them all in a seperate tab my monitor is so big I can put them all on screen at once then I can just quickly swing my mouse back and forth to make maps faster... i hate switching the tab... I also tried draging this menu window to my 2ndary monitor...and the program stops working once you do this... you gota put it back in the right spot for it to work again.
Old March 8th, 2007, 03:31 PM

Do I not have it or something?

I know it's a lot of work, but if anyone has the time, I'd love a screenshot or something so I can find it...[/img]
Old March 8th, 2007, 04:13 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Try using the <--> icon to make that menu on the side wider, see if it apears...
Old March 8th, 2007, 05:16 PM

nope.
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:27 PM

Cpt Rodent has disabled reputation
Which version are you using? (Under Help -> About VirtualScape in the menu.)
It's definately NOT in the picture you posted. You'll be looking for a tab labeled Figures.

Ever hear of ApologetiX? I love their music!
Old March 8th, 2007, 09:02 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
I don't think you have the latest version. Get it here: http://didier.paradis.free.fr/virtualscape/english/
Old March 14th, 2007, 02:30 AM

Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Zzzzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
next to grass rock liquid... snow etc....

I'd like to be able to reorganize this tab my way.... it wouldnt happen to be in a .txt file would it? Like I do not really need a visible label on it, ide like that to just be a mouse-over to see what its called, then I dont need them all in a seperate tab my monitor is so big I can put them all on screen at once then I can just quickly swing my mouse back and forth to make maps faster... i hate switching the tab... I also tried draging this menu window to my 2ndary monitor...and the program stops working once you do this... you gota put it back in the right spot for it to work again.
I can draging the tab in my second monitor without problem. Can you said me what's happen when you drag it over second monitor ?
Thanks

Zzzzz
Old March 14th, 2007, 06:09 AM

When it did it, it the buttons were just not doing anything, as if the window had no .focus ... however I loaded up the program again and draged the menu over to the other screen and it apears to be working fine again, so it musta happened after I was working on a map for a while last time, no clue what order of buttons I pressed... so I cannot recreate it again.

Then again... as I typed this I decided to open the program yet again... as I opened it, the menu remembered to open on my other screen, because that is were I left it when I closed it, and now the menu is completely blank, and non functional... so I guess it depends were you leave the menu when you close and re-open the program...

moving the meno to the right place, closing the program, and restarting it fixes the menu... so the menu will work on the second screen, but not upon program start... only if its moved there.

It apears to do this even with just one screen... the menu has to be left on the far left when the program is closed, for it to work in the next program run.

Also when the program starts its always a few pixels larger than my main screen... and over hangs onto the second screen just a slight bit, so the width/height is not right for one screen... it always needs to be maximized to fix it.

Using 1.0.1.7
Old March 14th, 2007, 03:23 PM

OK, thank for your feedback Draconious. I will verify that one and correct it in some next versions.

Zzzzz

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software