Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Yeah, Uncle Sam is a character I don't use often enough but would like to use a bit more.
Old February 14th, 2020, 01:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tinkering with some wording:

NAME = RED STAR
SECRET IDENTITY = LEONID KOVAR

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TITAN
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVEMENT = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 260?

ENERGY MUTATION 10

Start the game with 3 red Energy Markers. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Red Star, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, add 1 Energy Marker to this card. Red Star adds one to his Movement, Attack, and Defense for each Energy Marker on this card.

ENERGY PROJECTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 5.
If Red Star inflicts one or more wounds on an enemy Unique Hero figure that does not have the Environmental Suit special power with this special attack, place 1 Energy Marker from his card onto the defending figure's Army Card. An enemy figure with your Energy Marker on its card gains the Red Sun Emission special power. If the special power refers to Red Star, it refers to the enemy figure instead instead.

RED SUN EMISSION
At the end of Red Star's turn, remove 1 Energy Marker from his card, then, if there are any Energy Markers remaining on this card, roll one unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to Red Star.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 14th, 2020, 01:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I think I'd add this back into Red Sun Emmision:
"Kryptonians attacked by figures with this special power roll one fewer defense die."

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:04 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

I think I'm being stupid but if you can only put one marker on the card per turn and then you remove it at the end of his turn how can you ever have more than one?
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:06 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good question. That's probably why he was having it start out with one. I think it's better to just move Red Sun Emission to the end of the round, though.

Old February 14th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

What about something like;

At the start of the round, roll 3 combat dice. For each skull rolled, place an Energy Marker on this card.

Or just move the Emissions to the end of the round, yeah.
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:14 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

He could start the game with the 3 tokens on his card and then, with a 50% chance of going one back each turn, he gradually loses them.
Old February 14th, 2020, 02:15 PM

That could work too.

Old February 14th, 2020, 04:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, Uncle Sam is a character I don't use often enough but would like to use a bit more.
We need the rest of his crew! Lobs has to do Human Bomb, natch.
Old February 17th, 2020, 09:57 PM

Negalith is surprisingly tart

Hello all. I'm new to the forums, but very excited to be here. I am wanting to create designs primarily for the Transformers (The Deep Cuts minis were a big factor in me wanting to do customs), and would love to get some feedback on some ideas I had. I'm not as familiar with how to make balanced stat lines, but would love to figure it out with this fantastic community. Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all of your help. The only one of the 3 seekers I have a good working concept of at the moment is Starscream, though I am not sure how to give him proper points yet. I feel like he should be highly mobile, but should have a rather low defense to balance out. Input is greatly appreciated.

NAME = (Starscream)
SECRET IDENTITY = (None)

SPECIES = (Cybertronian)
UNIQUENESS = (Unique Hero)
CLASS = (Warmonger)
PERSONALITY = (Tricky)

SIZE/HEIGHT = 15 Huge

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

WOULD BE KING
You may destroy an adjacent King, Warlord, or Conqueror figure you control. If you do, remove up to 2 Wounds from Starscream's Army Card and add 1 to his Attack Number until the end of the round.

NULL-RAYS
Whenever Starscream attacks, you may roll a 20-sided dice. If you roll a 20, choose one ability on the target of the attack. Until your next turn, that ability cannot be used.

F-15 STRAFING RUN
Before Starscream takes an action for the turn, he may instead choose to use this ability. Move Starscream in a straight line in any direction up to his maximum move speed. For every character he passes over, he may make an attack with 3 attack dice against each of those characters.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

"I will create desolation and call it peace." -Megatron

Last edited by Negalith; February 17th, 2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:02 PM

Definitely some translation into Scape language needed here. I'll do the first power for you, as an example:

WOULD BE KING
You may destroy an adjacent King, Warlord, or Conqueror figure you control. If you do, remove up to 2 Wounds from Starscream's Army Card and add 1 to his Attack Number until the end of the round.

Old February 18th, 2020, 12:30 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been brainstorming Starscream, Skywarp, & Thundercracker myself in the Sanctum. Trying to make them an 800 point crew. You can look at what we did stat's wise for Optimus (410), Megatron (410), Soundwave (340), Bumblebee (200), Laserbeak (140), & Ravage (110) to get an idea of the scale we are establishing for them. I've also completed a Prowl card but it hasn't been released yet. Safe to say he falls in between Bee & Soundwave. That's a lot of room, but I'm curently thinking the Seekers will also all fall in that range. Soundwave as a leader of his own little tape faction is on the high side of the Decipticon & Autobot rank and file. Bee as a smaller Autobot scout is one the low end of that range.

As you have Strafing Run right now, that is essentially a bonus Special Attack. It's made me think about Firefly's Raining Fire power though, I could see an unblockable attack die as an option for a free attack like that. Happy to see someone else excited about expanding the Transformers!

I'm planning on using the $5 Walmart Starscream action figure that came in the same set as Megatron & Prime. I saw the Deep Cuts figure recently and was thinking about picking one up just to paint, but I couldn't tell how big it was when just looking at it on line. What would that figures height be in Heroscape (place it next to a stack of tiles, height is how many tiles high it is)? Double based or single based?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy