Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:06 PM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker
Re: Sujoah & the Fyorlag Spiders cards on front page

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipmaster View Post
what do you guys think?
I like the bonding and that Sujoah has 8 move and a powerful special attack. Nice

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:06 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got a question: Why is Sujoah a Huge figure with a height of 6?

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Huge doesn't necessarily refer to height...Width and length also may factor in. Plus, have you seen the figure yet in scale with the other figures? I don't recall if it was in the case at GenCon or not, but it looks like a long figure...

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:13 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

His stinger-tail is curved under, but Su-Joah would be long otherwise.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

The potential for poison is pretty nasty and could kill things outright if you are lucky enough.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the 185 point and the 6 life and 4 defense being the same, but for some reason I want to see Sujoah in a cage match against Nilfheim. A Giant Bug vs. an Ice Dragon, then the Dzu-teh can fight the Spiders for an encore or something. Also, there's just something that I hate about spiders, I'm not referring to anybody in particular.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman View Post
Oooh, that was post #666...

<ducking out of evil's way>

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Huge doesn't necessarily refer to height...Width and length also may factor in. Plus, have you seen the figure yet in scale with the other figures? I don't recall if it was in the case at GenCon or not, but it looks like a long figure...

Jim
Check this bad boy out...I don't see how he could be anything less than Huge.

Old May 19th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Monokidnatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Quote:

Jim
Check this bad boy out...I don't see how he could be anything less than Huge.

Yeah. That's what I'm talking about!

Jim

Scaper of the Week #17
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:21 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Man, he/she/it is mean looking.

I love the fact that the spiders are scouts too, but its hard to fit Sujoah, Spiders, and Mittens in an army with any points left for anything else.

EDIT: Sujoah is a HE. It says so in the description of his flying power.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:22 PM

soberman knows what's in an order marker soberman knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by soberman View Post
Oooh, that was post #666...

<ducking out of evil's way>

Jim
Are you reading this, truth? In his bio, make sure to mention that Su-Joah is a demon-possessed giant wasp. Makes him more menacing somehow.

Too bad Su-Joah wasn't a real W.A.S.P.- he could've given the Pope's dope squad a + 2 on his attack. Wasted oppourtunities...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units