Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 19th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash knows what's in an order marker yamissflash knows what's in an order marker yamissflash knows what's in an order marker
Sheet Metal + Magnets for Figure Transport?

I like to bring a few hundred figures to game night, but I cringe whenever my figures in plastic drawers have to endure a pothole I neglected to dodge. I was considering foam, but someone suggested rare earth magnets under the bases, with sheet metal in the bottom of a plastic bin. It seems like it would allow for the most figures to stand upright, as I hate seeing my HS figures lying on their side, even if it is foam.

I have next to zero experience with this (the @Rocktroll Hydra mod except I tried to go farther down the neck without realizing that would require bigger magnets lol).

There is a empty space under the bases, but I was wondering if anyone here had any experience/helpful tips before I trial a few figures. One of the things I was thinking about is should I use the ridges under the base or go around them?

Thanks in advance!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions