Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 24th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla MrNobody is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

So these books are now about Eddie Brock’s kid who has an alien pet cat that turns into a giant dude and beats people up for him? I mean...I don’t know what I was expecting.

I love that Wanderer has caught on as a thing. As long as you don’t mind him bonding with a robot dog or some British chicks somewhere down the line, I think that’s cool.

Chemokinesis is a really cool SA. I like the potential of a hypothetical situation where you’re surrounded by a ton of enemies with OMs and get a chance to knock all those OMs off.
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:12 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So these books are now about Eddie Brockís kid who has an alien pet cat that turns into a giant dude and beats people up for him? I mean...I donít know what I was expecting.
When the premise you're starting from is "romance between a bodybuilder and a pile of goop that share a body", you're gonna end up in some weird places.

There was also a Carnage raccoon in today's issue. Less card potential though, it just tries to steal from a convenience store and gets shut down pretty quick.

Quote:
I love that Wanderer has caught on as a thing. As long as you donít mind him bonding with a robot dog or some British chicks somewhere down the line, I think thatís cool.

Chemokinesis is a really cool SA. I like the potential of a hypothetical situation where youíre surrounded by a ton of enemies with OMs and get a chance to knock all those OMs off.
I'm cool with all that.
Old January 24th, 2020, 12:28 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Who wouldn't want their design to bond with a robot dog?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 24th, 2020, 07:46 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:49 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name are #095 / Hulk.
NAME = PROFESSOR HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 360?

LET US REASON TOGETHER
At the start of the round, before placing Order Markers, choose a figure engaged with Hulk. Neither Hulk nor the chosen figure can move or attack until the end of the round, or until either figure receives a wound.

BFG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 6.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Hulk only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Hulk can be affected by this special attack and can only use this special attack once per round.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. If Hulk is engaged when he starts to leap, he will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 less attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.
Bio - With some help from Doc Samson, Bruce Banner finally managed to reconcile his Banner side with his Hulk side, creating a singular, healthy 'merged' persona that retained the Hulk's incredible strength as well as Banner's intelligence. The new Merged Hulk (who would later be known as the Professor) briefly lead a team of superheroic philanthropists called the Pantheon. It eventually turned out that this new, more enlightened Hulk was in fact a distinct new personality rather than a true merger of Banner's previous personas.
Old write-up I thought I'd dust off because of the Hulk discussion. LURT is based on a Soundwarp suggestion.
Old February 27th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First power is pretty nasty against Event Heroes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 08:56 PM

Yeah, Event Heroes should probably get an exemption. He's high-value enough himself that I'm not really worried about anything short of like one-figure armies, though.

(Even in the one-figure army case it might not be so bad, since it goes away as soon as you wound them, but it might still be annoying for the Event Hero to get an OM burned whenever they lose initiative)
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:00 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Old enough Writeup that I don’t even remember suggesting anything for it

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fun design, very unorthodox for a Hulk type. Wish I knew more about this iteration, though - I've never read any of the Peter David stuff, so I don't know how he usually works in the actual comics.
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:53 PM

I haven't read the run proper, but this version of the Hulk shows up a few times in Starlin's Infinity Noun stuff, and once in a Venom crossover, so I'm mostly working off that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project