Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 24th, 2016, 06:33 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Zetsubo's Customs

General Grevious
Separatist Alliance

Cyborg
Unique Hero
Warlord
Ferocious
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4
Points ?

Cybernetic Arms
General Grievous may attack up to four times during his turn. The attacked figure subtracts one defense die for each time General Grievous has previously attacked it that turn to a maximum of two subtracted defense dice.

Commander of the Droid Army
After taking a turn with General Grievous, you may move and attack with up to three droid figures you control.

Claw feet
General Grievous may not be moved by any special powers on any glyph or opponents figures.
Old August 17th, 2017, 07:31 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Here is Thorik the Barbarian, my entry for Dr. Goomonkey's July Custom Contest here. Thorik tied with flameslayer93's Sir Lancelot.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 10:35 PM

Here is one I've been working on for awhile.

Spoiler Alert!

I used the X-2 Card Creator to make the card. Unfortunately I'm not skilled enough to insert the figure and hit zone with photoshop.

Last edited by Zetsubo; November 4th, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Wow!...hahah. Really like the Medic! VERY thematic, and would totally be worth the points imo to throw my last 30points in an army to a guy that could save my units and heroes. And the mini is perfect too! very cool...well done. I may have to pick up with mini and add this to my home collection

The only thing is you'd have to use OMers to get him into a position where he could actually do the saving. That or just use him at the end of the game for when you have a hero left to clean up and they just band together.

Also the one ability should have some sort of height restriction so you don't have him jumping onto a castle wall to save someone. Something like "...place adjacent, if possible, to a figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is no higher than this Medic's height..." Something along those lines

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Wow!...hahah. Really like the Medic! VERY thematic, and would totally be worth the points imo to throw my last 30points in an army to a guy that could save my units and heroes. And the mini is perfect too! very cool...well done. I may have to pick up with mini and add this to my home collection

The only thing is you'd have to use OMers to get him into a position where he could actually do the saving. That or just use him at the end of the game for when you have a hero left to clean up and they just band together.

Also the one ability should have some sort of height restriction so you don't have him jumping onto a castle wall to save someone. Something like "...place adjacent, if possible, to a figure within 3 clear sight spaces whose base is no higher than this Medic's height..." Something along those lines
Thanks for the support! If you do get the mini, maybe I'll get to see him in on of your video's (fingers crossed). And thanks for the suggestion on not moving to far vertically. I reposted the card with the edit. I couldn't think of a better way to move him around other than regular OMs. It may slow down your army but that does lower his cost a bit.
Old April 15th, 2019, 11:40 PM

Thought it might be time to post some works in progress. For Auriolus, I borrowed some concepts from the old Boot Camp thread here. Since they never finished the project, I wanted to take my favorite parts and put them together.

Updated Card:

Spoiler Alert!

The ACTUAL cost is 130 currently but idk when I'll get around to re updating the card. Eventually. One day.

I've always thought the idea of special units starting the game with glyphs would be a great way to represent legendary items that are tied to specific units, while allowing others to claim these relics for themselves. With such an integral part of the unicorn represented like this, it brings the thematic element of hanting the majestic creature and harvesting the horn for its magical properties.

The mini I found for it is D&D Monster Menagerie #027 Unicorn (U).

Last edited by Zetsubo; October 29th, 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Old April 17th, 2019, 01:33 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I wanted to point out a couple of things on your latest card. Love the new name. It puts a smile on my face. Is it supposed to match the name in the abilities text, as it is currently different? Otherwise kudos for completing the card for the unicorn. Sometimes too many hands in a design keeps it from getting finished.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 18th, 2019, 11:41 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice customs that you have on this thread.
Old October 29th, 2019, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I wanted to point out a couple of things on your latest card. Love the new name. It puts a smile on my face. Is it supposed to match the name in the abilities text, as it is currently different? Otherwise kudos for completing the card for the unicorn. Sometimes too many hands in a design keeps it from getting finished.
Apologies for not responding a lot sooner. Thanks for bringing it to my attention that I forgot to change the name in the powers. I've replaced the card with an updated card minus the cost which is supposed to be 130.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thread Update:
I should be putting out a new custom at least once a month for the next couple months now that I've made a lot of progress with backburner ideas. Expect the next within a couple days.
Next custom: "Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake..."
Old October 31st, 2019, 07:25 PM

Re: Zetsubo's Customs - Release the KRAKEN!!!

"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake..."

"...THE KRAKEN!!!"

The figure was made following @Rocktroll 's instructions here so big shout out to him and his awesome guide, though I don’t think he’s been around for quite some time.
The name Skräckhav comes from the Swedish words for sea horror (according to Google translate ). Skräckhav’s head is an Epic Hero instead of Unique is because I didn't want such a large 'boss' creature being Mindshackled (temp or permanently), auto killed, or given a turn from Ornak. Epic Heroes will function pretty similarly to C3G's Event Heroes meaning they are not susceptible to powers that specify Unique or Common Heroes and they'll take 4 wounds instead of dying if an auto destroy ability was used on them.

By placing OM’s on Skräckhav, you can move the entire creature, including all 8 limbs, but can only attack with two tentacles and the head each turn. The tentacles can grab stubborn enemy figures to place near the head for a hefty hit. If the head happens to die, all OM’s on the card are moved to the Tentacle’s cards giving you till the end of the round to get any final hits in before they too sink into their watery grave. Focusing on the tentacles first will definitely hinder the great beast, but won’t stop him as it can regenerate up to 2 limbs each round.

This took the better part of a year to finish and I’m really proud of how he turned out. The hardest part of designing this was trying to get everything I wanted Skräckhav to do to fit onto the cards. The Tentacle card has a lot of text, but I didn’t see anything I could cut mainly due to explicitly stating every detail of them being water bound. The tentacles may seem a bit undercosted, but that's mostly made up for in the heads cost and the fact they can't last more than a round without the head. With a total cost of 300 and being restricted to water heavy maps, Skräckhav is far from being competitive, leaning more to being a scenario boss.

Shout out to @flameslayer93 , @NecroBlade , @SinChan , and everyone else on the Heroscape Discord for all their help getting this bad boy ready.
Old October 31st, 2019, 08:36 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Been following this guy in the discord for s long time. I’m excited he’s finally here!
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

This is legitimately cool. Aside from a handful of grammar issues on the Tentacle's card (you refer to Kraken Tentacles as plural and then refer to them using is, which is only used for singular forms), I really like the look of this.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards