Grok Riders x2
Wave 10:

Champions

Warriors of Feldspar

D1:

Ghostlight Fen

Bog Raiders x2

Ticalla Jungle

ROTV masters sets that're possibly Sparkly water(haven't checked yet)

atm I also have 2 loot cards from WoW TCG:
Red Bearon
Owned!(pvp flag)

I have no need for more 'scape, however ye can offer cash or trades(check my bgg want list under Rodriquez

cheers
Rodriquez

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:24 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Just completed a good trade with wilabill1!

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; March 28th, 2012 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Spellin'
Old March 30th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Haven't posted in a while as I've been overseas and my life has been insane for the past year. Thankfully I'm back in the USA (yay!) and now living in Tampa, Florida.

Anyway, the move back from the Middle East to here has wreaked havoc with our finances and I have to sell my remaining HS stuff (sigh). Here's what I have:

Wave 1 - 3x Sniper/Vipers, 1x Romans (Archers/Spearmen), 1x Gruts (Archers/Blade), and 1x Heroes

Wave 2 - 1x of everything

Wave 3 - Only 1x Hounds/Gorillinators

Wave 4 - 1x Heroes of Trollsford, 1x Lawmen/Samurai (missing the little tokens for the Samurai, sorry), 1x Armoc Vipers/Greeks

Wave 5 - 1x Nakita/Gladiators, 2x Deathstalkers/Blasts, 3x Rats/Warriors of Ashra

Wave 6 - 2x Archers/Kyrie, 1x Heavy Gruts/Shades, 1x Heroes of Durgeth

Wave 7 - 1x Heroes of Elswin, 1x Fiends/Vampires

Wave 8 - 2x Wolves/Redcoats, 2x Elves, 1x Heroes, 1x Marro Cavalry

Wave 9 - 1x of Everything

Wave 10 - 1x Champions of Reknown, 1x Warriors of Feldspar

Wave 11 (D1) - 1x Heroes of Faerun, 3x Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen, 6x Fury of the Primordials (1x still in box), 3x Glaun Bog Raiders

Wave 12 (D2) - 1x Heroes of Khorvaire, 1x Wyrms/Iron Golem (with an additional extra set of Wyrmlings as well), 1x Veterans of the Last War, 5x Ogres/Goblins

Wave 13 (D3) - 2x Heroes of Fallcrest, 1x Valkrill's Legion, 1x Icewind Scourge, 1x Bugbears & Orcs

Orm's Return 1x

Swarm of the Marro - 1x figures only

D&D Master Set - 1x Figures Only

=====================================================

I also have the Glyphs included with each Wave and their cards and all cards as well. I believe that the Marro Hounds card is laminated. Everything is in very good to great condition, from my cursory examination recently.

I have the small tokens for the one squad that came mistakenly with Icewind Scourge, too.

I'm also posting this on BGG and it'll be first-come, first-serve between these 2 sites as to who gets it first.

1. I am requesting payment via Western Union as we're in a pretty tight spot financially and need the money asap. Western Union is very easy to use these days and provides a means of proof to show that you paid for your figures so you'll have a measure of protection if you consider me un-trustworthy. I do have good trade references here and at BGG (look under: Wytefang over there) so you CAN definitely trust me.

2. I'm looking to get $400 for these or I would consider a Best Offer too, within reason (needs to be reasonably close to that $400 figure).

3. Finally, I ask that you do the Western Union either later today or tomorrow morning (at the latest), if you're interested in my stuff.

Thanks guys! PM me here and first-come, first-serve. Good luck!
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I haven't played HS in awhile so I don't have much interest in your stuff, but I would like to welcome you back, Wytefang. Really missed arguing with you about the Packers/Vikings in the NFL thread.
Old March 30th, 2012, 12:46 PM

wilabill1 is surprisingly tart

I have recently had great trades with Puzzlemonkey, Retlaw, and Ztimster. I highly recomend them and wouldn't hesitate to trade with them again! Thanks guys!

Also, I have updated my trade list do to some recent trades and purchases. Thanks again!

W.B.

Buylist + good traders

Updated 3/19/2018

Last edited by wilabill1; March 30th, 2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Bumping up my trade list, click below. Looking mostly for stingers and nagrubs at this point, or Raknars Vision if I can get a trade or a really good deal for it.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Good trade with Wilabill1.

Also updated my trade list with a couple "new" items - see link in signature. Thanks

Last edited by Retlaw; March 30th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:43 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Good trade with wilabill1 also! I look forward to more trades.
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:12 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I haven't played HS in awhile so I don't have much interest in your stuff, but I would like to welcome you back, Wytefang. Really missed arguing with you about the Packers/Vikings in the NFL thread.
Thanks, Abomination. Congrats to your Packers on that recent SB victory. I'm sure you were incredibly stoked about it!
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:05 AM

SuperScapeOnline Woo who?

Hello everyone,

I tried to trade with rutgerkerremans and am sad to say that things did not work out. He asked me for an offer then bluntly refused and instead sent me a list of prices which were mostly more expensive than ebay and when I tried to cut back the deal to the few affordable things he listed, it seems he blew me off and decided to sell it all on ebay without bothering to tell me he wasn't interested in our trade. On top of all that is was difficult getting into contact with him in the first place. Overall, I regret to report that I would not recommend this person as a trader.

Successful trades: 0
Good Trades: 0
Bad Trades: 0
Recommended Traders: Grison, phil413ican, Silver_Guy
Positive Correspondence: Grison, phil413ican, Chardar, Silver_Guy
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperScapeOnline View Post
Hello everyone,

I tried to trade with rutgerkerremans and am sad to say that things did not work out. He asked me for an offer then bluntly refused and instead sent me a list of prices which were mostly more expensive than ebay and when I tried to cut back the deal to the few affordable things he listed, it seems he blew me off and decided to sell it all on ebay without bothering to tell me he wasn't interested in our trade. On top of all that is was difficult getting into contact with him in the first place. Overall, I regret to report that I would not recommend this person as a trader.
I'm sorry to hear the trade didn't work out. We're fortunate to have a close, goodhearted, and friendly community. Every once in a while, you get somebody like that. Best of luck finding nicer, more reliable traders.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Thanks, Abomination. Congrats to your Packers on that recent SB victory. I'm sure you were incredibly stoked about it!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online