Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 6th, 2007, 03:12 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Twenty Questioner

TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker TheMainMan knows what's in an order marker
Nice job Wytefang and great scans!

These should not be overlooked. The Hulk vs. Cyprien!

To be the man, you have to beat the man!
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finrod
That's a very astute synopis, thanks for sharing.
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
How many pages is the rulebook? Does it desribe all the glyphs and such?
1258. No it doesn't describe anything, its just 1257 pages of pictures and then one page that says, "Please buy Rise of the Valkyrie Master for the Rules."

The glyphs are going up next but the rulebook will take a few minutes to scan. I'm not sure where or how to post the rulebook?? Anyone have any ideas???
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:14 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:

You're welcome.

Someone had to say it!
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're welcome.

Someone had to say it!
No they didn't, but thanks anyways Captain Obvious.

Old July 6th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
How many pages is the rulebook? Does it desribe all the glyphs and such?
1258. No it doesn't describe anything, its just 1257 pages of pictures and then one page that says, "Please buy Rise of the Valkyrie Master for the Rules."

The glyphs are going up next but the rulebook will take a few minutes to scan. I'm not sure where or how to post the rulebook?? Anyone have any ideas???
I would put in the Rules and FAQ section. If you post all the images, I can turn it into a PDF when I get home from work (unless someone else beats me to it).
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Truth just PM'ed me, perhaps he can get it done OR I can probably figure it out.

um... okay...

Someone clearly isn't a Hulk fan....

Hint: "Hulk is strongest one there is" is a reference to a frequently-yelled battlecry by a character known as the Incredible Hulk in Marvel Comics. Coincidentally enough, it also applies to his Heroscape abilities.
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm very disapointed that Iron Man doesn't have Explosion Special Attack because he's my favorite Super Hero. There's also a ruin card.
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:20 PM

Darks has disabled reputation
i pooed my pants
Old July 6th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Did any one else get Marvel Heroscape besides Wytefang and I?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News