Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old January 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Marvel Wave 1: Reinforcements Arrive Photos

True and from what I understand there were some great stuff they developed in store for the game. Even the version we got was watered down, if they had done it right it would have blown Heroclix off the map.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 1st, 2011, 07:02 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
True and from what I understand there were some great stuff they developed in store for the game. Even the version we got was watered down, if they had done it right it would have blown Heroclix off the map.
Looking at how things like "Handful of Heroes" sell I could definitely see these guys getting picked up just for the sculpts. I think that would have more than made up for the unique only problem.

Old January 1st, 2011, 09:12 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebeatk View Post
We play 250 armies at our house. I love Iron Man.
Just 250 points? Ouch. At least C3G has quite a few <250 pointers.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 1st, 2011, 11:22 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

Marvelscape is usually 800-1200 points. 250 points is just fast classic fun mode.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 09:08 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Marvelscape is usually 800-1200 points. 250 points is just fast classic fun mode.
There's the explanation, fast. I get it, you guys enjoy quick games on small maps.

Old January 2nd, 2011, 12:28 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

I did play an Anti-Monitor game once. That was fun. (I really need to start making my posts more than two sentences.)
Old January 2nd, 2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
I did play an Anti-Monitor game once. That was fun. (I really need to start making my posts more than two sentences.)
Don't blame yourself for it. That doesn't really matter. I do it all the time.

Drat! Did it again...

Old January 3rd, 2011, 02:10 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Probably shouldn't add any more fuel to this fire, but...

The biggest disappointment with it not being released, is not seeing any new Marvel themed terrain.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:14 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
The biggest disappointment with it not being released, is not seeing any new Marvel themed terrain.

Terrain is the only thing I miss more of. It's the only thing C3G can't really create.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:

Try the Marvel Master Set. You'll be amazed at the new terrain! .
If you meant new terrain with rules, well, the unfortunately they didn't deliver. The Warehouse Ruin is sweet though.

Old January 3rd, 2011, 09:02 PM

Heroscaper62 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

Try the Marvel Master Set. You'll be amazed at the new terrain! .
If you meant new terrain with rules, well, the unfortunately they didn't deliver. The Warehouse Ruin is sweet though.
It's okay if you add "more fuel to the fire"; that's one of the reasons why this thread was made. But I have to agree with scapemage921, the warehouse ruin is pretty cool. The only complaint about it is that figures can get around it very easily so you don't see the wall getting knocked down all too often. Also, the concrete and asphalt looks great, even with the classic scape.
Old January 4th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know I have the Marvel set. What I meant was we won't get any more stuff like the Warehouse which I think is awesome.

I'd love to have seen a bank, apartment complex, office, junkyard, docks, etc. I know you can build these things with castle pieces, but it would look a even cooler if it was created specifically for that type of terrain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News