Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old January 16th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladethorne View Post
I wasn't in the forum. I was in "Today's Posts". I just had to post a comment. Jeez.

It's all good. We don't hold grudges around here unless people continue to do things they are asked not to do and then when they continue, they get banned.

Bladethorne, the thing that has made this sight so awesome for the 3 1/2 years that it's been around, is that it's policed by the members to keep it from being like other forums that let anything go. Many of us have been on other sites and things can get nasty, inappropriate and just plain not fun. So while at times some people may come down seemingly harsh, it's just to let people know what we are and aren't about here. We want to keep it an enjoyable place for everyone to come and while opinions are freely welcome, some that are not productive or adding anything to the site will be frowned upon.

Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot, hopefully it's all good for you and we can move on.

Welcome to the site and enjoy it's wonderful resources.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 16th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladethorne View Post
I wasn't in the forum. I was in "Today's Posts". I just had to post a comment. Jeez.

It's all good. We don't hold grudges around here unless people continue to do things they are asked not to do and then when they continue, they get banned.

Bladethorne, the thing that has made this sight so awesome for the 3 1/2 years that it's been around, is that it's policed by the members to keep it from being like other forums that let anything go. Many of us have been on other sites and things can get nasty, inappropriate and just plain not fun. So while at times some people may come down seemingly harsh, it's just to let people know what we are and aren't about here. We want to keep it an enjoyable place for everyone to come and while opinions are freely welcome, some that are not productive or adding anything to the site will be frowned upon.

Sorry for getting off on the wrong foot, hopefully it's all good for you and we can move on.

Welcome to the site and enjoy it's wonderful resources.
Well said.
Lord knows I wouldn't enjoy this sight if it was any different. (Or like the rest.)
Old February 10th, 2010, 09:17 PM

Marvelman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Re: More Marvel Heroscape? When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogusoid View Post
DC and X-Men Heroscape, you say? Bring it on! Forgive me, but what is C3G? The abbreviation does not ring a bell.
C3G stands for "Comic Custom Creators Guild." We're a community-driven project focused on producing unofficial, but playtested and balanced customs to expand your superhero games. You can find all our work, completed and in progress, in the C3G subsection of the Comic Customs section of the forum. Once we start releasing our finished products, please try them out while you wait for more Marvel Heroscape (when?).
Thanks for explaining that Necroblade.

"Make mine marvel"
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:10 PM

Ne-gok-sa_incarnate Woo who?

(Possibly) Lucky for you apparently C3G is making an X-men set I am praying that it will be official otherwise i will not use it.

Set's i have/getting RotV, zombies, RttFF, the expansion set with Valguard, FotA, Wave 9 Hero set
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate View Post
(Possibly) Lucky for you apparently C3G is making an X-men set I am praying that it will be official otherwise i will not use it.
C3G is completely custom work, thus Custom Comic Creators Guild
Old March 24th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate View Post
Your loss

Old March 24th, 2010, 10:44 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

C3g is as close to offical as we probably will ever see. Just look at all the info and draw your own conclusions. If you are a real fan of DC or Marvel it's really not that hard to get into customs. There is a huge # of Heroclix figures available with more on the way.
Old March 25th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

I really like C3G's work. They've really done a fantastic job. The only aspect I do not enjoy, is actually having to look for the individual figures. That's just something I'm going to have to get over, but like I was saying, I give applause to the boys with C3G for there commitment to the game and to us.
Old March 25th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
I really like C3G's work. They've really done a fantastic job. The only aspect I do not enjoy, is actually having to look for the individual figures. That's just something I'm going to have to get over, but like I was saying, I give applause to the boys with C3G for there commitment to the game and to us.
Yeah that's kind of a pain, but it's the only way to get the figures.

Old March 27th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
Yeah that's kind of a pain, but it's the only way to get the figures.
I rather enjoy spending an hour online browsing hundreds of minis for Heroclix and any other games. It's the spending of my family's money that bugs me, but the reward is usually worth it, even if my kids have to work their way through college.
Old March 27th, 2010, 11:56 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
It's the spending of my family's money that bugs me, but the reward is usually worth it, even if my kids have to work their way through college.
It'll teach 'em self reliance.
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:40 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

UHhhgghh.... everytime I see this thread I die a little inside because I already know the answer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News