Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 17th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Tandros Kreel Pre-Release Discussion Thread

I'm making some Pre-Release Discussion Threads so that no one needs to worry about books right now. We can keep all the excitement of finally seeing everything in these threads. The books could be created later, like when the figures actually come out and we can play with them instead of rampantly TheoryScaping. The idea is to keep the books a little cleaner, but still provide a place for figure-specific discussion until later.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:09 PM

Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Tai-Pan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tandros Kreel Pre-Release Discussion Thread

I think this guy should be Raelin's date. Park him next to her and when the enemy comes, they'll have to get through his 6 defence and 7 lives before they can touch her. Way cool. Add in Ana standing on his other side and I don't even want to talk about it.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As I looked over the powers I thought to myself that this was a pretty respectable figure, then I looked at the attack and defense and range, all pretty good looking...and then I saw his life. My jaw hit the floor. This guy has insane survivability with 4 defense and 7 life. You might as well just send him out to absorb wounds all day.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This guy has a nickname from me already. "Rat Slicer". With the cleave, he kills 2 rats in 1 OM, and then 2 more can move into the swing of his sword. He also is quite the shield with that combat challenge. Park him next to Raelin and Q9, and I fear for the opponent that approaches.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

My 10th have a new champion.

wriggz's custom Figures and Terrain

Have a Question? Take it to the Dump.

Want to Learn More? Go to the Library.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:27 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Combat Challenge makes him my favorite defender (I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying) to date; this is what a real tank should be doing. He forces you to attack him.

He has his faults, but that keeps him balanced . If Combat Challenge forced ranged attacks too, he would be absolutely broken! His 5 move and lack of bonding is a huge balancing point in the rest of his obvious power. Without bonding he will suffer the one attack problems most heroes do, and may sit in the start zone until late game when his powers (cleave) are less useful. Bring him out early to use cleave more and you'll find that without the proper support he will die quickly.

OMs on this guy are certainly warranted, but at what point of the game?

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:32 PM

vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker vertigosmooth knows what's in an order marker

Sweet! I love the way they added a "taunt" type ability. This guy is a tank all the way, I can't wait to use him.

Dustin
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:37 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If only he was a Gladiator....

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:56 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Oh, man... A gladiator!? My only thoughts on giving him bonding was with the Romans! Gladiators would make him unstoppable; more defense, attack and move with the addition of bonding would make this guy way over the top.

As is people are going to avoid being next to him when they can, and putting to many OMs on him may hurt you more than you realize. I say just stall the X on him once he is out there, and switch it up at an odd time to show your opponent he is still a threat.

Or you can stall him back by your support figures; sitting him next to the KMA could be a pain if your opponent spent some figures to get there. "Ha ha, now that you're adjacent to my KMA you are forced to attack this 7 life tank."

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:56 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing unit! Truly amazing! He's still a Hero so squads will always be better for the same points barring a major rule revision in this MS, but I still like him a lot.
Old December 17th, 2009, 07:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like him. For 120 points, still not sure I would take him over KA, but he clearly has his uses. I'll have to try him out a few times to see exactly how he plays.
Old December 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah he's my favorite hero from the new set. Really decent. Maybe he'll make an all discipline army a possibility in my eyes. Nevertheless he looks like a ton of fun to try out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units