Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old December 7th, 2018, 11:16 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/20/18

ok I'm not sure what the format is but I think we can make this Dec 15th tourney.
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:39 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like its another Scenario-based event.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 12th, 2018, 09:40 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

We can’t make this one . Hosey said he has too much school work to do and I’m 99% sure I have to work this Saturday. Hopefully we can make the next one. Have fun!

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 14th, 2018, 05:14 PM

MADBrosGames and Hobbies is surprisingly tart

Okay sorry everyone Here is the event.

Date: 12-15-18
Time: 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Setup/Registration: 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Gameplay: 1:00 PM to 6:00PM
Prizes/Clean Up: 6:00-6:30PM or when event ends
Entry: $5.00
Format: Castle Assault
Army Size: 330pts
Bonus Rules:
1. Army must be of a faction (Not Utgar or Einar)
2. You can not have more Heroes than Units.
Details may Change.

Details:
This event is another great Fun Event like King of the Hill. All Players will be assaulting the last Utgar stronghold. The Walls have fallen and now it is time for the armies of Jandar, Ullar, Vydar, Aquilla, and Valkrill, to end the Evil generals.

Players will assault the remains of the Utgar castle and attempt to take check points for re-spawns. Taking the check points will force the Marror Swarm deeper into the castle to make a final stand at the keep.
Old December 14th, 2018, 05:18 PM

So I will have a few rules nothing crazy and this will play similar to the king of the hill. I think it would be best if you come with a unit and commander (they must be of the same faction). It would be nice to see all the different factions on the table at one time.

As you all play we can adjust the game slightly and fine tun the rules.
Try to make a couple faction armies. here is the facebook event post i am posting pictures of the map being built. I am not smart enough to put them in here.

Old December 14th, 2018, 08:18 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADBrosGames and Hobbies View Post

Date: 12-15-18
Time: 12:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Setup/Registration: 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Gameplay: 1:00 PM to 6:00PM
Prizes/Clean Up: 6:00-6:30PM or when event ends
Entry: $5.00
Format: Castle Assault
Army Size: 330pts
Bonus Rules:
1. Army must be of a faction (Not Utgar or Einar)
2. You can not have more Heroes than Units.
Details may Change.

Details:
This event is another great Fun Event like King of the Hill. All Players will be assaulting the last Utgar stronghold. The Walls have fallen and now it is time for the armies of Jandar, Ullar, Vydar, Aquilla, and Valkrill, to end the Evil generals.

Players will assault the remains of the Utgar castle and attempt to take check points for re-spawns. Taking the check points will force the Marror Swarm deeper into the castle to make a final stand at the keep.

OK based on the other Heroscapers post it states a 330 pt. army but then says must be of the same faction 1 squad, 1 hero.

Does this mean a player must have a equal or greater number of squads than heroes, or does it mean heroes cannot out number squad figures?

Lastly do all of your figures need to be from the same faction or just each pair of squad/hero?

I'm probably over complicating this.

GW
Old December 15th, 2018, 12:58 AM

[quote=GUILD_WARRIOR;2242802]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADBrosGames and Hobbies View Post

OK based on the other Heroscapers post it states a 330 pt. army but then says must be of the same faction 1 squad, 1 hero.

Does this mean a player must have a equal or greater number of squads than heroes, or does it mean heroes cannot out number squad figures?

Lastly do all of your figures need to be from the same faction or just each pair of squad/hero?

I'm probably over complicating this.

GW
Yeah I have been going back and forth. It is a 330 point army and you can not have more heroes than squads. They all must be of the same faction.

The other Idea was to only have one Hero and rest squads of a A Single faction 330pts.

We will play it this way hear feed back and try some other things. So bring your figures. I will have two extra maps set up for play. But remember this is a no stress just a FUN event.

There will be a few extra rules for the game play I will go over tomorrow.
Old January 29th, 2019, 06:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

When's the next Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament? As long as it does not conflict with February 23rd Michigamers or April 6th DAYTON, OH.
Old March 18th, 2019, 09:54 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
When's the next Columbus, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament? As long as it does not conflict with February 23rd Michigamers or April 6th DAYTON, OH.
Yeah, when's the next one??????
Old March 18th, 2019, 01:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Yeah, when's the next one??????
From Mad Bros’s facebook page, it’ll be May 18th. Not sure what the format will be, because it hasn’t been updated since the December event.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 3rd, 2020, 08:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I miss you all and I hope you all are safe and doing well in these crazy times. Short update from me: Jada and I got engaged this past year and are excited about planning a wedding for 2021. Her family moved up to Massillon and she’s living with them for now. She’s been working locally throughout all of this while I was laid off. However, I do go back to work on the 8th.

I am working with Todd from MAD Bros to start this up again soon. Of course he has restrictions of what he can do with everything going on but we’ll see what we can sort out. Worst case scenario is that we’ll run stuff once all the crazy is over.

I was in today and his back play space looked appropriately spaced out and I’m assuming he is running at around 50% occupancy but that’s still good for a normal event @ <20 players.

There is also a Hobby store not to far from where Jada now lives called Wings, Wheels, and Waves that has a really open, nice space (however it is up stairs). I’d love to play some tournaments there as well.
Old July 4th, 2020, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Hey all, I just wanted to say that I miss you all and I hope you all are safe and doing well in these crazy times. Short update from me: Jada and I got engaged this past year and are excited about planning a wedding for 2021. Her family moved up to Massillon and she’s living with them for now. She’s been working locally throughout all of this while I was laid off. However, I do go back to work on the 8th.

I am working with Todd from MAD Bros to start this up again soon. Of course he has restrictions of what he can do with everything going on but we’ll see what we can sort out. Worst case scenario is that we’ll run stuff once all the crazy is over.

I was in today and his back play space looked appropriately spaced out and I’m assuming he is running at around 50% occupancy but that’s still good for a normal event @ <20 players.

There is also a Hobby store not to far from where Jada now lives called Wings, Wheels, and Waves that has a really open, nice space (however it is up stairs). I’d love to play some tournaments there as well.

Hey Kirk

All is well here. As I said I have been playing in some of the online tournaments during the covid madness.

I have been in that location in Massillon a few years back when Cole was still into Pokemon. Let me know when you are planning something, We will do our best to attend.

Also, Congratulations to you and to Jada as well! Good news is always welcome in trying times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events