Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 7th, 2022, 10:14 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: Missouri 'scapers?

Anyone in Mid Missouri?

I need to dust off my stuff and give it some love now that 2nd Ed is coming. PM if you're "near" by.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:37 AM

blast_shark knows what's in an order marker blast_shark knows what's in an order marker blast_shark knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Anyone in Mid Missouri?

I need to dust off my stuff and give it some love now that 2nd Ed is coming. PM if you're "near" by.
I get a screen saying you don't allow private messages on here when I click to PM you. You can change this at the User CP with Settings and Options > Edit Options
Old August 10th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Hey KingZombie. I'm in Columbia and Blast_Shark is in KC. Crystalman lives here too, and I imagine we fit the Mid-Missouri description you are looking for pretty well. We have about 6-7 guys around that come out to play when I put a board together and send invites. There are probably other MO scapers that will come back to the game with 2.0's release, but there aren't too many more of us that have been active the last few years. Sir Heroscape has family in MO that I have met previously who play, but I do not recall where they are at.
Old August 12th, 2022, 08:57 AM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Hey KingZombie. I'm in Columbia and Blast_Shark is in KC. Crystalman lives here too, and I imagine we fit the Mid-Missouri description you are looking for pretty well. We have about 6-7 guys around that come out to play when I put a board together and send invites. There are probably other MO scapers that will come back to the game with 2.0's release, but there aren't too many more of us that have been active the last few years. Sir Heroscape has family in MO that I have met previously who play, but I do not recall where they are at.
Sweet! Glad to here are more of us around! I think I fixed my messaging permissions and will shoot of some DMs. It would be great if we could try and get together to do something locally.

If anyone has been to Recruits in KC, that could also be a great place to meet up. Not sure when that con is yet. I just know it's in the fall.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old August 13th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Sweet! Glad to here are more of us around! I think I fixed my messaging permissions and will shoot of some DMs. It would be great if we could try and get together to do something locally.

If anyone has been to Recruits in KC, that could also be a great place to meet up. Not sure when that con is yet. I just know it's in the fall.
Sounds fun! I'd be interested. Never been to that Con before.
Old August 19th, 2022, 04:02 PM

brak88 rolls all skulls baby! brak88 rolls all skulls baby! brak88 rolls all skulls baby! brak88 rolls all skulls baby! brak88 rolls all skulls baby! brak88 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm over in Kansas City, so not too far away.

Upset City Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers