Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old April 6th, 2022, 01:25 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Help With Wurdz

There were trebuchet cards kicking around here a long while ago that may be a good reference for these.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 6th, 2022, 10:11 AM

Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker Zetsubo knows what's in an order marker

I've been working on DOs like this as well, a 2 space boat and a cannon, and for ownership I went with the idea all destructible objects are ownerless even if drafted into an army. To use a power on a DO, you had to meet certain requirements, such as no opponents figures can be adjacent to the DO or the figure using it. This way you don't need to have an ability on the card defining when ownership transfers.

Also keeping OMs off DO cards helps show that anyone can use it and keeps them from wasting OMs should your opponent capture the DOs

Here's my DOs
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 13th, 2022, 01:36 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I don't know if you're still doing this but I thought I would swing by anyhow. I'm not looking for the most official or "compatible" wording, just the clearest to the reader.
LIFE LINK
Before the game starts, pick one friendly hero Army Card to be Quiella's Life Link. At the start of Quiella's turn, you may transfer a wound marker from that Army Card to this Army Card, if possible.

SMITE EVIL
At the beginning of the game, choose an Army Card that follows Utgar or Valkrill. Against figures from the chosen Army Card Quiella rolls two additional attack dice and one additional defense die.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
I will ship the new Heroscape set, Age of Annihilation: Vanguard Edition to you internationally
--
Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Colorado Heroscape Tournaments
- Winter Throwdown 2022
--
caps's Customs Redux- Imperial Guard, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Fetts, Darth Maul, Pathfinder heroes
--
caps's maps - Kingfisher, Thaw
Spoiler Alert!

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:27 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The second sentence in Smite would look better if you reversed its two component parts: “Quiella rolls two additional . . . against figures from the/that chosen army card.”

Looks good otherwise. Life Link seems to be quite powerful but you know that already. Particularly so if Quiella bonds.

Suppose as much as you choose; give loose to your fancy, indulge your imagination in every possible flight which the subject will afford.
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:51 AM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The second sentence in Smite would look better if you reversed its two component parts: “Quiella rolls two additional . . . against figures from the/that chosen army card.”

Looks good otherwise. Life Link seems to be quite powerful but you know that already. Particularly so if Quiella bonds.
Thank you! Since they start with the same clause, I made the wording match there too. She can also heal herself. But she has other limitations and all of this healing requires activating her. She should be quite good in dungeon crawl scenarios. I'm not as sure about tournament-style games. Have a look in the thread in my signature for the full card.

--
I will ship the new Heroscape set, Age of Annihilation: Vanguard Edition to you internationally
--
--
- Winter Throwdown 2022
--
caps's Customs Redux- Imperial Guard, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader, Fetts, Darth Maul, Pathfinder heroes
--
Spoiler Alert!

--
Old August 13th, 2022, 05:13 PM

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Copying the sentence structure like that was too clever by half. I prefer my way but do what you please. Thanks for sharing!

Suppose as much as you choose; give loose to your fancy, indulge your imagination in every possible flight which the subject will afford.
= =
Old August 13th, 2022, 09:28 PM

I think you misunderstood me? In one power I had "before the game starts" and in the other I had "At the beginning of the game." They mean the same thing and the latter sounds more in line with other cards, so I made them match it. I didn't see you comment on that part of the text at all.

--
--
--
- Winter Throwdown 2022
--
--
Spoiler Alert!

--
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:02 PM

Ah. I did misunderstand you. I thought you were trying to keep some weird sentence structure parallel inside the power.

Regardless, the point of writing is to be in service to the reader. Make it as helpful as possible to your readers, with all other considerations being lesser priorities.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards