Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2022, 01:54 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Curse of Feylund

@TheAverageFan @AMIS @William099

The Curse of Feylund, the sequel to Dilmir, is now live! Note that the whole thing is posted, as I explain above. You're free to read as much or as little as you like in a sitting.

Also, AMIS, the first chapter features vampires, but don't worry. The story is very much about elves and magic.

As always, any comments, criticism, or advice is welcome. The primary goal of writing fan fiction for me is to become a better writer, and I can only do that through honest feedback. I welcome any thoughts you have, both as you read and as a whole once you're finished.

If you read the whole story, please consider leaving a rating between 1-10, so that I can better judge how this story stacks up against my previous works.

Let the reading commence!

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction