Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old November 6th, 2017, 02:05 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: JCMcMinis' Supers. 11/5/17 Harley Quinn Updated. New Tho

@Tornado thanks for pointing that out about Thor. I meant to raise his base attack to 6 and make the Hammer Down bonus 3. I also do use only my Supers
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: JCMcMinis' Supers. 8/8/18 Captain America

After a long hiatus I'm working on customs again. Here is my take on Captain America. Nothing really fancy here. Just took the base official Cap and added a splash from CG3.
Old August 8th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: JCMcMinis' Supers. 8/8/18 Captain America

Nice. You took the best of both worlds.
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:34 PM

Re: JCMcMinis' Supers. 8/9/18 Wolverine

Here's another one Ive had for a while just forgot to post. Not sure one the wording for Enhanced Senses.

Wolverine
Old August 10th, 2018, 07:51 PM

Re: JCMcMinis' Supers. 8/9/18 Wolverine

Here's My take on Quicksilver, based him on the MCU version, just a slightlty toned down version of my Flash. Not sure if I should luist him as human or an experiment.

Old October 21st, 2018, 09:05 PM

Re: My Supers. 8/10/18 Wolverine & Quicksilver Wording Help

Ok need some help here. I am workin on Black Panther and want to do the Kinetic Absorbtion he has on the suit he gets in the movie. Does this flow ok wording wise

KINETIC ABSORBTION
When Black Panther rolls defense dice, for each succesfully blocked skul you may put a kinetic energy marker on this Army Card to a maximum of 6 markers. Whenever Black Panther attacks you may remove up to 3 kinetic energy markers from this Army Card. Black Panther rolls one additional attack die for each removed marker.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 02:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: My Supers. 10/12/18 Power Help Needed.

To my knowledge, “blocked skull” is not a term ever used in official HS. If that doesn’t bother you, cool looks good. If you like it felling more official maybe change it to 1 marker for each skull rolled by the opponent then make the benefit he gets from removing markers less powerful.

Fwiw, Alexan also did a similar concept with his Deathstroke in the C3G N52/Rebirth workshop. That could be worth looking at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations