Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 1st, 2007, 10:58 AM

Rajj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If you look at your keyboard, you will note that you get a > by hitting shift on the period key. I imagine he intended to put in a period and hit shift at the same time accidentally.
Old November 1st, 2007, 11:30 AM

aerofool Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajj
If you look at your keyboard, you will note that you get a > by hitting shift on the period key. I imagine he intended to put in a period and hit shift at the same time accidentally.
That's what I thought too, until the poster said it was intended to be a question mark. Besides, we've jumped way off topic here. Too far to return I'm afraid!

Lets just say this... if you paid less than standard retail for it, you got a good deal on it!

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old November 1st, 2007, 12:56 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
At $5.00 you should have bought multiples and sold them on ebay for $20+... and if they did not sell on ebay, return them to walmart for $25.00...
Old November 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM

Lord_Paul is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
At $5.00 you should have bought multiples and sold them on ebay for $20+... and if they did not sell on ebay, return them to walmart for $25.00...

Making the world better, one post at a time.
Old November 1st, 2007, 03:29 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiyaaa
...The luckiest i got was when TRU in Bklyn was closing...
I did a Mapquest search for "Bklyn" and wasn't able to find anything. Are you from another dimension?
Old November 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM

aerofool Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
So True. As long as the Wal-Mart in question has the item on the shelves for $25, you can do a return to Wal-Mart without the receipt and get $25 for it!

BTW.. I think he meant Brooklyn, NY

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old November 1st, 2007, 04:08 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofool
BTW.. I think he meant Brooklyn, NY
Shhh... you'll ruin his attempt to be deliberately obtuse.

Unless, of course, he's actually never heard of Brooklyn, in which case my mind is blown.
Old November 1st, 2007, 08:08 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
Quote:
I did a Mapquest search for "Bklyn" and wasn't able to find anything. Are you from another dimension?
This is the first time I've literally laughed out loud because of something I've read on these boards.
Old November 1st, 2007, 08:28 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Yes, I was trying to be deliberately obtuse. Yes, I know he meant Brooklyn, NY...and yes, I've heard of it. At least Fuzzie Fuzz found my brand of sarcastic humor entertaining today!

Old November 1st, 2007, 11:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
Quote:
This is the first time I've literally laughed out loud because of something I've read on these boards.
Apparently you never saw chief's Easter (or any of my other work).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2007, 01:56 AM

Neonexus has disabled reputation
If I saw a castle set for $5 dollars I'd drop my jaw in disbelief, and then buy 4 sets, or maybe even 6.
Old November 6th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
were did you buy it for 5 dollares

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion