Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 29 - Half-Army Cut the Cake

Round 1 is on Ayrwode's Bluff.

The TheEpicAlpaca v. Kinseth pool of half-armies is:
* Charos, Warriors of Ashra x2, Otonashi
* Marro Dividers x2, Tul-Bak-Ra, Isamu
* Deathwalker 7000, Ornak, Fen Hydra
* Durgeth Ravagers x2, Pel the Hill Giant, Agent Carr
* Prince al'Kahora, Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x2
* Siege, Horned Skull Brutes x2, Iskra Esenwein
Kinseth chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, TheEpicAlpaca chooses who places first.

The Dr.Goomonkey v. mtl1998 pool of half-armies is:
* Emirroon, Jotun, Marcu Esenwein
* Acolarh, Isamu, Jorhdawn, Morsbane
* Arkmer, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Ulginesh
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Marcu Esenwein
* Heracles, Nakita Agents
* Nicholas Esenwein, Gorillinators x2
mtl1998 chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins v. Dysole pool of half-armies is:
* Sir Gilbert, Knights of Weston x2
* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x2
* Alastair MacDirk, MacDirk Warriors x2
* Zettian Guards, Deathwalker 7000, Beorn Boltcutter, Hoplitron x3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Gladiatrons, Executioner 616
* Deathstalkers, Blastatrons, Deathwalker 8000
Chris Perkins chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. Megasilver pool of half-armies is:
* Arrow Gruts x2, Ice Troll Berserker x2, Shiori
* Feral Troll, Templar Cavalry, Ninjas of the Northern Wind
* Greater Ice Elemental, Hoplitron, Blastatrons, Major X17
* Ashi-Dhulu, Racheim, Garrett Burns
* 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x3, The Varja
* Mok, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Megasilver chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, kevindola chooses who places first.

The dok v. vegietarian18 pool of half-armies is:
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
* Mohican River Tribe x2, Prince al'Kahora, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Garrett Burns
* Ebon Armor, Tomoe Gozen, Tarn Viking Warriors, Patrick Ferguson
* James Murphy, Brave Arrow, Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Otonashi
vegietarian18 chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Ixe pool of half-armies is:
* Viceron the Blood Knight, Red Ants of Aunstrom, Cormin the Dark, Urk
* Asterios, Ashi-Dhulu, Prince al'Kahora, Isamu
* Kon-Tar-Na, Executioner 616, Hoplitron, Marcu Esenwein
* Minions of Utgar x2, Syvarris
* Gorillitroopers x2, Laglor
* Black Wyrmling x4, Heracles
Ixe chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The OrcElfArmyOne v. vegies dad pool of half-armies is:
* Marro Stingers x2, Mezzodemon Warmongers, Kyntela Gwyn
* Phantom Knights x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Warriors of Ashra x2, Frost Giant of Morh, Otonashi
* Major J15, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x2, Hoplitron x3
* Gorillitroopers x2, Ashi-Dhulu
* Teeth of the Makwa x2, Cormin the Dark, Pel the Hill Giant
OrcElfArmyOne chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:11 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Mega and I are set and trying to play tonight at 9pm central.

Quote:
The kevindola v. Megasilver pool of half-armies is:
* Feral Troll, Templar Cavalry x1, Ninjas of the Northern Wind

* Greater Ice Elemental, Hoplitron x1, Blastatrons x1, Major X17

Last edited by kevindola; October 18th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 11:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win. I charged my trolls and arrow gruts across the board securing both glyphs along the way while Mega split OMs setting up.

My first Ice troll was able to jump into things putting hits on Racheim and the Ice Elemental while Arrow Gruts controlled the middle sniping wounds every once in a while.

Racheim killed the first Ice Troll around an initiative switch, but the 2nd one was able to get into the match while I only had lost a few arrow gruts.

The 2nd troll finished off the Ice Elemental and Racheim, and won a slugfest with Ashi-Dhulu (although an Arrow Grut put on the final hit)

Mega surrendered after Ashi went down.

Fun match though using these mix of units. Looking forward to the next rounds.
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:21 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

The TheEpicAlpaca v. Kinseth pool of half-armies is:

Aiming for lunch time Friday.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:13 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Ixe pool of half-armies is:
Ixe chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Match is scheduled for now.

[EDIT] I got rolled right over. The minions came out to face my Gorillitroopers and the big apes held up well at first. They picked off two minions and were holding steady when I lost one. Ashi-Dhulu chewed on a minion after the first trooper fell but then the remaining minions struck and killed all three of my troopers in one turn and my order markers with them. They then proceeded to take down Ashi-Dhulu and Laglor and swiftly killed Asterios and Prince al'Kahora without either managing to score a hit. Isamu then died on their first attack.

Good game, Soundwarp-SG1, and good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Last edited by Ixe; October 20th, 2017 at 07:54 AM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Robots vs Humans

Quote:
The Chris Perkins v. Dysole pool of half-armies is:

Chris Perkins chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.
Happening now.

~Dysole, informationally

EDIT: Weird game. After Beorn upgraded 7K, Hops moved out and a pair of Hops fell early but 7K and the remaining Hop did just dandy including killing 8K and all the Stalkers (7K losing his upgrade on the first shot from Deathcommander). The Blasts came out and Zettians killed two glads and a blast but one of them also fell (and put one weird wound on Deathcommander). 7K killed another Blast and then I moved to MacDirks. Alastair managed to mow down the second to last blast . Deathcommander survived several attacks and his special was mowing down MacDirks who had managed to one shot Executioner (she did nothing this game). He managed to kill a 3 life Alastair in one shot and then immediately fell the next turn to a 2 attack MacDirk. After the glads killed the last Zettian (with me quipping that "2 attack is clearly the bane of high defense figures), Beorn wandered out and when he finally caught up with the Glads they were with the other MacDirks (and the Glads had killed the MacDirk on Gerda). The Glads fell to a MacDirk shot and then Beorn. I'm really digging my weird synergy.

Last edited by Dysole; October 19th, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:49 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

dok and I played a long game. He had my Mohicans and his Nagrubs, and I had his Wyrmlings and his Ninjas. I opened with Wyrmlings and Ashi-Dhulu and he opened with Kon-Tar-Na and Nagrubs. I switched to Ninjas and Kantono to try to send attacks of 4 into Kon-Tar-Na, and that worked well. Kon-Tar-Na struggled to get kills, which prevented him from getting his second attacks, and Kantono was able to sit on the defense glyph. I cleared out Kon-Tar-Na with the Ninjas and then the battle switched to two fronts. Ashi-Dhulu climbed to the sandy hill outside of dok's startzone and ate some Mohicans, and Moriko went on a tear killing a few Wyrmlings and Kantono thanks to a poor reading of Kantono Daishi's card. Ashi tried to duel Prince Alkahora and only got two wounds before dying, while Shiori finished Moriko. The battle switched to one front again, with Garrett Burns and the Prince vs. Black & White Wyrmling, Shiori, Otonashi, and Isamu. There was a lot of order marker confusion and a lot of futile attacks but eventually I took out Garrett Burns and knocked off order markers to get time to kill the Prince. Good game dok
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:43 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We should be starting momentarily. We'll be playing at around 3:30 PM PST, Tuesday, October 24th 2017 (today, approximately 4.5 hours from this posting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Dr.Goomonkey v. mtl1998 pool of half armies is:

* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Marcu Esenwein

mtl1998 chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Dr.Goomonkey chooses who places first.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; October 24th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 11:02 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Attention Passengers, will you please take your seats!
@mtl1998

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If you need a sub at any point this season, you can ping me.

Sorry I forgot to sign up.
Old October 26th, 2017, 01:24 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is on Cage Match.

The vegietarian18 (1-0) v. Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Mohican River Tribe x2, Prince al'Kahora, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Garrett Burns
Dr.Goomonkey chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-0) v. OrcElfArmyOne (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
* Feral Troll, Templar Cavalry, Ninjas of the Northern Wind
* Greater Ice Elemental, Hoplitron, Blastatrons, Major X17
* Marro Stingers x2, Mezzodemon Warmongers, Kyntela Gwyn
* Phantom Knights x2, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV]
* Warriors of Ashra x2, Frost Giant of Morh, Otonashi
kevindola chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, OrcElfArmyOne chooses who places first.

The Dysole (1-0) v. mtl1998 (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
Dysole chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0) v. Kinseth (1-0) pool of half-armies is:
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The MegaSilver (0-1) v. Chris Perkins (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
MegaSilver chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The TheEpicAlpaca (0-1) v. dok (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Kon-Tar-Na, Marrden Nagrubs x2, Moriko
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Shiori, Isamu, Otonashi
* Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Ashi-Dhulu
TheEpicAlpaca chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The Ixe (0-1) v. vegies dad (0-1) pool of half-armies is:
* Major J15, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshooters x2, Hoplitron x3
* Gorillitroopers x2, Ashi-Dhulu
* Teeth of the Makwa x2, Cormin the Dark, Pel the Hill Giant
vegies dad chooses to construct the armies that will be played or take first pick of the constructed armies . After armies are picked, Ixe chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Dr. Goomonkey vs. vegietarian18 starting now

Dr. G was able to get the win. His Ebon didn't do much, dying to a volley of Mohican attacks, but the Tagawa came afterward and did a ton of work. The Mohicans just couldn't get kills and the Tagawa quickly charged up on them, then hit Jotun for 5 wounds. I never really recovered from that, with the Izumi grinding their way through my single attackers.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 28th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events