Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old March 10th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GenCon Game Exchange Thread!

So I am excited to be coming back to GenCon, and since this is all about Gaming I thought if anyone wanted to see if anyone would trade games so they can get of something old for something new kinda thing for Heroscapers, but for any and all board games of course.

I would be willing to trade

PowerGrid

or
Elemental Rift

So make me an offer or list games you would bring to GenCon and want to trade with others!

I would think custom HS stuff would be good to put up for trade here also

Thanks

Hendal

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart
Re: GenCon Game Exchange Thread!

Hey great idea Hendal. This takes away some of the scare factor of trading with an unknown person.

Well that is unless the person themselves are scary....
Old March 13th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would trade all my pokemon stuff for something else. Like maybe starwars CCG or dragon dice, if anyone still has any of that stuff. Or pretty much anything that isn't Yu gi oh or magic TG
Old March 16th, 2009, 03:04 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a fair amount of Dragon Dice I've never used, but I'm not really interested in pokemon . . . anything else you'd be willing to part with?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 17th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also have the old Avalon hill game "Panzer leader" which I have never played. The outside of the box is a bit beat up, but not broken. The insides are almost brand new. If it is enough dice, including the army cards and rulebooks, I could trade that also.
Why not just bring the dice and if nothing else we can play a game maybe or I just buy them.

Dragon dice - a great game with a great concept that just unfortunatly never gained any popularity
Old March 17th, 2009, 08:42 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll agree to that. But if we play a game or two I'll probably grow to like them and then not want to part with them

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old July 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

Hey, I've got some stuff up for trade on boardgamegeek.com. What people here will probably be most interested in are 2 agent skahen's that I have.
Old July 31st, 2009, 12:31 PM

mark_hero Woo who?

I would be interested in trading 2 sets of Minute men & wolves. One is unopened and the other has been played a handful of times in me vs me scenarios.

I am looking for 2 sets of 10th & wolves.

I can't decide which set I like better.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con