Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old December 2nd, 2019, 09:17 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: What maps are you currently playing on?

Been selfishly playing a lot of my own as well, but most recently been REALLY enjoying @Leaf_It 's 1 Master Set maps and 1 Master Set + 1 Expansion maps. My favorite of the bunch is:

Crisp Winter Cave

DOWNLOAD

Go check out his thread for the rest of them...they're pretty neat. Or THIS post.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:00 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
You are very kind @Leaf_It ! I appreciate it very much. I do love making maps - so it's always great to hear that people are using them and enjoying them. Kind words like yours make it worth the effort that goes into them!
I second mr. Leafy with this one. Though I dont get to play as much lately you are one of my favorite cartographers if not no.1.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 2nd, 2019, 10:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

There’s no rule against posting your own maps, I just want to hear about as many different maps as possible.

Thanks @Sir_Heroscape for pointing out that thread, I missed that one.

Edit: As for myself, I’ve only had Draugur built recently. I think I’ve cooled slightly on it, but I’ve played it probably twenty times and still like it, so that speaks to its quality.

Last edited by OEAO; December 2nd, 2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:22 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
You are very kind @Leaf_It ! I appreciate it very much. I do love making maps - so it's always great to hear that people are using them and enjoying them. Kind words like yours make it worth the effort that goes into them!
I second mr. Leafy with this one. Though I dont get to play as much lately you are one of my favorite cartographers if not no.1.
Oh TREX, you're too kind as always. Thank you very much!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 3rd, 2019, 12:27 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
There’s no rule against posting your own maps, I just want to hear about as many different maps as possible.
Fair enough. This is the one I've been playtesting the most - a much needed update to Battlefield 23. I think it's much better. Maybe a couple more tweaks though...

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old February 18th, 2020, 01:24 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

For the NYC Gang of Four's next game, on 3/4, a scenario of my own creation tentatively entitled Wetwork:

Leakways and Creekways by killercactus
(3 BftU, 21 additional water tiles)

Old February 18th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

City Park from C3G. Zetian Juggernaut.
Will link later.
Solid map and one of the few you will ever see with high ground water!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios