Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 24th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Playing in the Sand

Hey guys, finnally got internet after being out here in Iraq for 11 weeks. I got alot of catching up to do and missed visiting this site.

I am going to see if I can contact hasbro, and ask if they could maybe send a game or two up here for our MWR center, theres alot of D&D games and Magic games and tourneys going on, maybe I can find another scaper on this base.

Its fun out here, lots to do, long work hours,but its good work.

Cant paint any thing cause the 120 degree heat destroyed my paint set even with AC at full blast. No worries I have a spare on the way ( crosses fingers)

If WOTC actually makes a desert tile I swear I will never use it....ever...
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:18 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Re: Playing in the Sand

Thank you for serving our country. I hope your able to get a MS or two. I like it hot but 120 is a little too hot for me. :J

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:25 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

As Champrjk said, thank you for serving our country, and I hope you get some HS sets--for your own gaming and maybe to spread the joy of the game.

How did your paint set get destroyed, melting or did your water-colors dry-up?

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:05 AM

KalisLord is surprisingly tart

Sorry to say it chum, but you'll get used to that weather. I remember getting home in August and wearing a jacket in 80 degree weather. My relatives all thought I was weird. Anyways enjoy your tour and the clear blue skies.

"Dethklok has summoned a troll.

That's impossible there is no such thing as trolls.

Then how do you explain the dead unicorns..."
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:30 AM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for serving, Rocktroll. You guys are doing a great job. I watched a news report (NBC) this morning on how things have significantly improved over there. God bless you, sir.
Old June 24th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That would be really cool if they could send you some stuff and help our people have some fun over there! And if they don't, I know we could probably get something together. I have some extra stuff...

Thanks for doing your part!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

At the risk of sounding like a "Me Too" post...

I really appreciate you guys doing what you do. I hope you can stay cool enough over there! Sounds like I would be forever cured of my dislike of cold weather if I visited
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for serving our country; keep up the good work.
Dont they make special paint for extreme heat????
Like Jim said if WotC doesnt give you a master set I will gladly send one or two or more master sets for our troops.

Thanks again for serving our country.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:52 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How would we go about sending you guys a care package? I could send some 'Scape stuff, and my publishing company would send some books.
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:09 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
That would be really cool if they could send you some stuff and help our people have some fun over there! And if they don't, I know we could probably get something together. I have some extra stuff...

Thanks for doing your part!

Jim
Me too.
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Let's see if WotC decides to do anything first, though I bet anything non-HS related would probably be appreciated.

Rocktroll, anything more you'd like to add?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 24th, 2008, 01:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the kind words guys

As for contacting WOTC I havent had a chance to try it yet, been busy catching up with work since I got stuck this week end on a extended mission outside the wire, was fun though.

As for books, we can always use those. If any one is interested in sending books for the troops out here I can be your POC ( point of contact) Ill forward the stuff to our supported units. Send me a PM and Ill let you know the address and what the guys are looking for to read. ( when your inside a armored vehicle for 4-6 hours one way, and have no windows, all you can do is read )

Again, thanks for the kind words, We dont feel the heat any more, even when its too hot to hold our waterbottles or it kinda burns to hold your weapon if you didnt leave it in the shade.

Quality of life over here is really good too, you wouldnt expect that in this place but tons of money has been spent over here for our creature comforts. We some times forget we are in a war zone untill we roll out of the wire.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion