Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 11th, 2011, 03:41 PM

polarcow knows what's in an order marker polarcow knows what's in an order marker
Printable terrain

I'm really sorry: that files are not good.
Please don't print it, hexex measurement are wrong.

Relly sorry.

Quote:
Hi all, i'm sharing 3 printable terrain in PDF format, that would help to build level 0 floor of a scenario.
The size is the standar paper size A3 but it can be splitted and printed into two A4.
The black shape around hexes is the bound to cut off.

The idea is to print a number at your choice, cut and join all parts together than level-up with original terrain.
I know, it will be a little boring but it's totally cash free

Currently i've builded
Grass

Sand

Water

All with the same texture style but with different colours.
I'm sorry but for now i've no time to create real look textures or better than these!

Hope that will be usefull, here are PDF!

Sorry for my poor english
Regards

Last edited by polarcow; April 18th, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
Old April 11th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Printable terrain

Very cool! A cheap and easy alternative to the Lexan mats that HMG was selling a while ago. +Rep!
Old April 12th, 2011, 03:01 AM

polarcow knows what's in an order marker polarcow knows what's in an order marker

Thanks Fuzzie, i've added a little preview in the first post.
I confirm i was inspired by the Lexan terrain foundable here http://www.housemousegames.com/letema.html

Bests
Old April 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM

the incredible mate is surprisingly tart

this is a great idea! now only if I can use a color printer.

Trades: 12
Selling my collection for 500 plus shipping, for a list or any interest please pm me asap

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions