Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old March 6th, 2011, 01:14 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Legendary Weapon of Valhalla: Glyphs

I really like these. As a way to use them, you could give the glyph to the appropriate unit at the start of the game and they drop it when they die. So Carr would start with the sword (but not get +8 ) and you'd have to kill him to get his sword. I suppose you'd also need a rule to say that the original unit couldn't choose to drop it, to stop Q9 getting a bunch of extra powers from his buddies.
Old March 6th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I really like these. As a way to use them, you could give the glyph to the appropriate unit at the start of the game and they drop it when they die. So Carr would start with the sword (but not get +8 ) and you'd have to kill him to get his sword. I suppose you'd also need a rule to say that the original unit couldn't choose to drop it, to stop Q9 getting a bunch of extra powers from his buddies.
Now that sounds cool! Could make for some fun home games to see the fen Hydra pick that up.
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
This was exactly my idea. Hence the Head of Sudema Idea earlier. When I make the glyphs I will but them into a pdf to download for printing, In batches of 6 I think.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know this doesn't have much to do with DnD, but this does have a lot to do with good classic treasure so I added this thread to the links in the Collection of Ideas thread. I don't want to loose track of this. Thanks Wriggz.
Old March 7th, 2011, 04:14 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

There is a section at the back of the HS Compendium entitled "Artifacts" that I think could be a good resource for this project.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated with all the latest releases.
Old March 7th, 2011, 05:05 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamaclown
There is a section at the back of the HS Compendium entitled "Artifacts" that I think could be a good resource for this project.

Unfortunately, it hasn't been updated with all the latest releases.
Way ahead of you.

On a side note the later waves did not have the rich history developed around them as the first waves. Does Migol's sheild have special powers? Is Brave Arrow given mystic Aquilla power? Does Tandros have a regular broadsword, or is givent to him by Einar? So many quesitons so few answers.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:22 PM

Re: EPIC GLYPHS: Rocket Powered Chainsaw and Swordchuck

I have taken this project in a new direction. Instead of just mimicing the weapons of Valhalla, I figured I would create some of the greatest weapons of all time! Check the first post to see what I mean.

Old August 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

This looks awesome! I will have to think of a way to squeeze this into my games. +rep!

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old August 7th, 2018, 07:05 AM

So I've been playing around with standardizing my Glyph Traps and wanted to create cards that match the cards for the Treasure Glyph. I inverted the color of the card and I think the red/yellow mix is a good warning colors.

Many of these are found in the rule books, but some are my own design. Feel free to use them for reminders in your own games.

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:37 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Trap glyphs: 2018-08-06

I like these! A good mix of scenario and tournament traps, and lots of good variety and creativity.
Old August 7th, 2018, 01:15 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

These are awesome. I love treasure glyphs and always want to include more when we play. I'll have to come up with a hero-centric format to try these out soon.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 17th, 2018, 11:03 AM

LordOz Woo who?

I love people who create custom Glyph/Equipment cards and these traps are really well done! Definitely one of my favorite creators I've seen on here.

A Shadow clone trap would be a cool idea if you are still interested in making more traps. 1-5 reroll, 6-18 pick up, 19-20 roll your own figure's attack dice once against itself for unblock-able damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios