Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What Will You Be Doing With Your Extra Exclusive?
Keep it forever...just in case. 10 26.32%
Sell it. Maybe now. Maybe later. Definitely sell it though. 3 7.89%
Giving it away to a friend (not from Heroscapers). 5 13.16%
Promised it to someone at Heroscapers. 7 18.42%
Trading it for something cool. 5 13.16%
Bringing it to a tournament to be used as a prize-table prize. 4 10.53%
Giving it to Truth to distribute as he sees fit to those deemed most scape-worthy at Heroscapers 2 5.26%
Giving it to DrLivingston. 2 5.26%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 13th, 2007, 06:41 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker
Can I have all your heroscape please?

Long live Heroscape.
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:01 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Well to those who get extra and are willing to part with it please check the site as many here, myself included, are not able to get to gencon.
Old August 13th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will probably get three. I will give two of them to people here. I will NOT give them to anyone I see asking for one.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old August 13th, 2007, 01:44 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_llama
"extra" exclusive? i thought they were punching badges or something like that to keep things one to a customer?
They were punching badges at Comic-Con, too, but I wound up with an extra one through being nice to one of the booth workers who'd helped me. The HasbroToyStore.com booth had gone to ticket allocation to be allowed to get in line, and I'd missed the feeding frenzy at each of the two-minute ticket distributions. I happened to run into one of the Heroscape booth workers next to the sales booth, and commented on how ugly getting a ticket was, particularly since all I was after was a pair of MarvelScape sets, not any of the SDCC exclusives. She agreed that it was ugly and spoke to one of the cashiers, and I passed her the cash for two sets and got them without having to keep trying to grab a ticket. After I dropped the bag at my car, I went back to the Heroscape booth and thanked her, giving her one of the Lindt Excellence 85% bittersweet chocolate bars that I'd brought to use as bribes, and after protesting that I didn't need to do it and asking if I really wanted her to have it, she fished under the table and gave me another of the exclusive figures.

I expect I'll be waiting until after GenCon and then picking someone here on the boards to give it to.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:21 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
I'm going to paint mine to look like Shaolin Monks. I could use another squad. :P

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm going to melt mine, and burn the card.
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:35 PM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
You should make a YouTube vidoe of that and post it here:
Funny Pyromaniac YouTube Videos
Old August 13th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Then, I'm going to run it over with my car.

Nether's monk, that is. Not mine! :P (If I get one).
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:34 PM

hobbesthebrainslug has disabled reputation
i beleive we had a few non-scaper friends that got thiers, hence the reason we have more than 4...like 6...

we were discussing trading ours for promos we didn't get. or perhaps for EOV's

Grut name: Erjunak
Marro name: Na-Dav-Kak
Old August 13th, 2007, 06:47 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I hope to be able to put at least one out on the Prize Table at the Tree Town Open. I'm just waiting until I have them in hand.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion