Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th, 2016, 09:17 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
3D Printed Ice Tile

I decided to put my transparent blue filament to good use. Ice water Heroscape Hexes! They slide in but don't link tighly, but that is ok. They are also cheap to print, hehe.

I am still tweaking the print setting to get the correct balance with cost/str/appearance, but even the most stoutly printed one is pretty fast/cheap.

Special Thanks to the White Knight!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles