Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old July 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Trekscape-Art-Card layout

Here is the site for the fonts I used.

http://members.outpost10f.com/~linda...rek_fonts.html

and the images for factions

http://www.vectorss.com/symbols/star-trek-symbols.html

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:06 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Here is a weapon exaple of a glyph. The stats are made up dose anyone want the blank? Do we like the starfield? I think it makes it mesh with the other cards and such.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
Here is a weapon exaple of a glyph. The stats are made up dose anyone want the blank? Do we like the starfield? I think it makes it mesh with the other cards and such.
Looks nice, Pete. I agree, the starfield ties it in to the other cards. If you don't mind, go ahead and post the blank. People may want to make their own glyphs or use it to post their ideas.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:40 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Looks nice, Pete. I agree, the starfield ties it in to the other cards. If you don't mind, go ahead and post the blank. People may want to make their own glyphs or use it to post their ideas.
Not to put too much on Felindar, but I think we shouldn't post the glyph just yet. He has set the tone for the artwork for our project here and I think it would be best to let him handle the vast majority of it. Unless, of course, you want to set up an art department in TrekScape like we did in some other anonymous project on in this forum.
</IMG>
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:43 PM

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 28th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
@Wulf,
See, some of our fellow Trekkies are a little touchy about (mac looks to the left, then the right, then peeks over his shoulder)...Project Pokemon... They seem to be under the impression that nothing exists outside the world of Star Trek. If I mention (left, right, back) .... Project Pokemon... they get all bent out of shape and crabby. Felindar even used the word "Umbrage."
Just trying to keep the peace.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Quote:
Thanks! These will work for now. Hopefully I can start working on this tonight. Now that I sorta kinda know what I'm doing in MSE, it should go quicker than the other project.
The other project? THE OTHER PROJECT?!?

Spoiler Alert!

</IMG>
I take

at that. There are no other projects. Nope none not at all.
If you want to spend time with
Pokey

Mon

Then I guess you can Its a free country. Or it was.

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

I must admit maybe the Star wars project, could be worthy. However

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; July 28th, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old July 29th, 2010, 12:40 AM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Here is the site for the fonts I used.

http://members.outpost10f.com/~linda...rek_fonts.html

Pete
Not sure why, but MSE won't recognize the fonts from this site. I can get them to come up in the Office applications and GIMP, but not MSE .

I've found some other sites that have some of these fonts. I'll download some and see if they work.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:46 AM

Re: Trekscape-Art-Card blanks loaded post two.

If you need to go with some diffrent fonts just let me know so I can download them.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 30th, 2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnormandin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wile her race is romulan, Where is it going to say Starfleet on a say spock card? If we are going to do that we need an official list of faction symbols. Not a problem but we are following the no assumptions rule for card abilities right? No oh you know who is good or evil, male or female. I do wish they had used Unique hero or villain though at least for Marvelscape.
Perhaps we should add one line to the card - faction name under the figure's name?
The faction symbol is already on the card. The faction symbol is like the classic general symbols I thought.
Classic has the symbol and the general's name. Perhaps we should consider it for the sake of clarity for non-Trekkies that might want to try our cards? Though this discussion should probably move to the Art Institute thread.
There are NON-Trekkies?
Any further comments on the subject will be in the Art thread as you request. (You brought it up though.)
What do you want from me? I've been hit by a truck!

The faction / generals name is also listed on official cards, under the name.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 30th, 2010, 06:57 PM

pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker pjnormandin knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

Pete
So is that something you can do to the card you're making? We should have it so we are compatable with classic.

Last edited by pjnormandin; August 1st, 2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old July 30th, 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Pete
So is that something you can do to the card your making? We should have it so we are compatable with classic.
Yes. It would be easy to add another text box to spell out the faction. If I have the time, I'll work on the card some more tonight and post an update including the faction name.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old August 1st, 2010, 02:25 AM

AliasQTip has decided to release his blank wall template as a download. If anyone else wants to try their hand at some walls, here's the link to the download page.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2559

+rep him if you can. I've given him rep too recently.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum