Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:40 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: TrekScape - Star Trek Customs - Project Directory

None here

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:38 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

I have it ready to go, how soon after the voting is done can I start the thread to brainstorm?

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I have it ready to go, how soon after the voting is done can I start the thread to brainstorm?
We already have three votes for sending McCoy to playtesting. He needs at least one more to have half the votes. But, I haven't seen any indication that anyone feels there is a major problem with the design. We can flex the rules just a bit. Go ahead and start your "Book of" thread for the Romulan Commander - Female. Please copy the format Wulf used for McCoy.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 23rd, 2010, 01:29 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
We already have three votes for sending McCoy to playtesting. He needs at least one more to have half the votes. But, I haven't seen any indication that anyone feels there is a major problem with the design. We can flex the rules just a bit. Go ahead and start your "Book of" thread for the Romulan Commander - Female. Please copy the format Wulf used for McCoy.
Done

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old July 23rd, 2010, 02:16 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I've started a new Maps and Scenarios thread and have asked Grungebob to merge the old one into it. This will allow me to maintain the first page and change the heading when needed.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 13th, 2010, 10:35 AM

Idea for some additional figures to create? The battle sequence at the end of the video is one for the ages!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old September 15th, 2010, 08:25 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Find Stores & Events

Manhattan coming to San Diego

by: Justin | Published: July 16th, 2010 San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner, I thought it would be nice to share some convention related information.
WizKids will once again be nestled within the NECA booth and we’ll be showing off some goodies in the display cabinet (no touching!)
Some of the highlights will include:
Star Trek: Expeditions (pending licensor approval): The cooperative game by Reiner Knizia will on display – Box top only (sad face)

Want Info Want info Now HULK SMASH. um er wrong theaam

WWWWIIIIIIIZZZZZZKKKIIIDDDDSSS!!!!! From hells heart I stab at thee.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:28 PM

I have been poking around trying to find more info about the Star Trek Clix and I haven't found any good news. From what I can glean from HCRealms and and a blog on the WizKids site, it appears that there will not be clix figures of the Star Trek characters. Apparently there will be some sort of ship based game and a role-playing game using pawn pieces with painted faces.

Soooo, do we abandon this project or do we continue to create custom cards of the characters? There hasn't been a lot of activity on the TrekScape threads lately (understandable, though), so I'm not sure of the interest level.

Any interest in continuing?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:58 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I have been poking around trying to find more info about the Star Trek Clix and I haven't found any good news. From what I can glean from HCRealms and and a blog on the WizKids site, it appears that there will not be clix figures of the Star Trek characters. Apparently there will be some sort of ship based game and a role-playing game using pawn pieces with painted faces.

Soooo, do we abandon this project or do we continue to create custom cards of the characters? There hasn't been a lot of activity on the TrekScape threads lately (understandable, though), so I'm not sure of the interest level.

Any interest in continuing?
I've been wordsmithing some designs in the background waiting for the release, but alas, I am no Photoshopist.

Old October 15th, 2010, 05:04 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TrekScape - Do we continue???

I think for now, maybe we should wait and see what Wizkids is going to do. Interestingly enough, I almost suggested doing a series of ship cards based on the old Galoob Micro-machine ships. Guess I should have mentioned that before now, huh? Anyway. There is no reason not to continue, unless the group as a whole decides it is no longer worth the time and effort. I, for one, am still in, for as much as I can do at least. So the question becomes, do we wait for official news to continue or continue as is and burn that bridge when we get to it?
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:19 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

My time is limited, but I would like to see this continue. however I do not think it will be that valuable until there are character figures with similar heroscape scale to use. If someone wants to make ShipScape - I am not against it but it doesn't interest me that much.
Old October 15th, 2010, 05:50 PM
Business Casual

ShipScape does not appeal to me either. All of the designs I've been chewing on in the background are for figures, glyphs, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum