Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Miss Martian

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Miss Martian

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 230?
- Give a brief overview. Miss Martian kicks a lot of butt around the 200 point level, gets a little more competition a little further up the totem pole.
Map: Custom
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Miss Martian @240, Zombie (360) vs Polaris, Armor, Jubilee (360)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Miss Martian @240, Zombie (360) vs Captain Marvel (Billy) (360)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Miss Martian @240, Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Red Robin (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Miss Martian @240, Superboy (Kon-El), Krypto, Wonder Girl, Speedy (Roy), Kid Flash, Ragdoll (1000) vs Captain America (C3G), Rover, Hawkeye (II), Purple Man, Aaron Cash, Aurora (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels solid at 240. Her luck was better in the heavy-hitter tests and those two little matches with Zombie, but she still felt alright in the army tests, and went 1-1.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She feels fun. Really solid unit and a good hitter. Intangibility, 3 Range and TK Toss mean she usually gets height advantage as well. Being able to shut down take-control types is big, though the fact that it plays better with the X gives her some Nightwing tension (the Titan/Sidekick synergy web is super-robust, though, and you can play around with other options for her like I did in the second match). Even without her ability to shut down mind-controllers, she plays well as a big gun bonding option for Nightwing.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
All my knowledge of her is based on Young Justice, where she is depcicted as roughly on the same level as Superboy. Not strength wise but powers absolutely.
Yeah, I'm on the same page.
I wasn't really looking for her to be another heavy hitter for the Titans but a solid support piece that could hit. I guess I envisioned here filling the roles that Jean and Emma fill for the X-Men. Looking over the test is seems like she did a lot of damage with her Normal attack and since she's able to control who has Height more often than not, how much impact would dropping her attack by 1 have?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:42 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I guess I would only say that since both versions of Martian Manhunter have an attack of 6 and the White Martians have an attack of 5. Reducing her to 4 may not be thematic either, but I'm not against it either if she has been depicted somewhere else being weaker then she was on Young Justice.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:56 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

She is a White Martian correct?
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:05 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Correct, she also has a role in the Supergirl Tv show that I am familiar with, but hasn't really done enough to specify a power level.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:29 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Bumping her attack down to 4 and raising the TK roll a little would probably get her closer to that original 200 point mark, and make her more of a support figure.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I guess I would only say that since both versions of Martian Manhunter have an attack of 6 and the White Martians have an attack of 5. Reducing her to 4 may not be thematic either, but I'm not against it either if she has been depicted somewhere else being weaker then she was on Young Justice.
She's also only a teenage version of a white martian so I don't have an issue with her being 1 less attack than a full grown White Marian.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:50 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Bumping her attack down to 4 and raising the TK roll a little would probably get her closer to that original 200 point mark, and make her more of a support figure.
I don't necessarily need her to come in at 200 so the TK is probably OK as is. I just didn't like seeing her dishing out all the wounds with straight normal attacks. below Conner's 240 is all I'm aiming for. I could probably live with the 200-225 range and if a simple drop of attack could get there I'd love it.

Old September 22nd, 2017, 12:54 PM
Symbiotic

I was just suggesting adjusting down to 200 because the Titans have a lot of round numbers that are easy to build around, and she'd fit in neatly at 200. I think it would be reasonable to knock her Attack down to 4 and test her at 220-230.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:17 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I was just suggesting adjusting down to 200 because the Titans have a lot of round numbers that are easy to build around, and she'd fit in neatly at 200. I think it would be reasonable to knock her Attack down to 4 and test her at 220-230.
200 is a great spot for titan builds which is why that was the initial goal and where I'd love to have her finish but if the TK roll has to be adjusted too much it puts a damper on her ability to help move up her teammates and I'd hope to give the titans a little more mobility other than Titan's Go. What kind of adjustment do you think TK would need to get her in the 200 range in combo with the -1 to Attack?

Just to clarify...fun useful figure is higher priority than 200 points. If dropping her loses some of the fun then I'll have to deal with it. Also I just realized she has a 11 or higher so a little bump there might not hurt as much as I thought.

Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:44 PM
Symbiotic

I think 13 on the TK roll would be enough of a bump. That and 4 Attack, and I'd be comfortable with trying her out at 200.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:14 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
I think 13 on the TK roll would be enough of a bump. That and 4 Attack, and I'd be comfortable with trying her out at 200.
I'm completely fine with that. I don't know why I was thinking she had a higher roll on her TK...13 hurts but it's more of a bruise and no blood is shed.

I'll give it a couple of days to marinate and if no one disagrees I'll make the change and propose the vote for Public Testing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library