Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 12th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sersi (Design Phase)

That version works for me.

One thought: I don't know how powerful of a telekinetic she's supposed to be, but what about widening (or completely removing) the size restriction on Telekinetic Toss?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old February 12th, 2015, 11:00 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

That looks better to me. Still lots of potential, but easier to balance and cost.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 12th, 2015, 04:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks better but I would still like to see the Regeneration changed to shields. It's just too powerful as-is.
Old February 12th, 2015, 04:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
That version works for me.

One thought: I don't know how powerful of a telekinetic she's supposed to be, but what about widening (or completely removing) the size restriction on Telekinetic Toss?
Hmm... honestly, I'm not sure what her upper limits are on Telekinesis. We could go either way here - what would we want the "standard" to be? I feel like it's pretty reusable as a power so that's which way the domino should fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Looks better but I would still like to see the Regeneration changed to shields. It's just too powerful as-is.
I could swing that. Any other tweaks we'd want here, as long as we're changing it?

Actually, that'd be pretty cool... you'd have Telekinetic Throw (triggering on skulls), "Fancy Regeneration" (triggering on shields), and Matter Manipulation (triggering on blanks). Runs the whole gamut!
Old February 15th, 2015, 12:28 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Okay, here's a shot at a new Regeneration draft. The Eternals can regenerate as long as they can hold their concentration, so I think that'd help differentiate. Currently I have Order Marker requirement - I could also see unengaged. Or, if we wanted, we could make this be an "instead of taking a turn" power, too. Unbroken focus and all.

ETERNAL REGENERATION
Instead of attacking with Sersi, if there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may roll one combat die for each Wound Marker on this card. For each shield rolled, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.
Old February 15th, 2015, 09:36 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Unless you were going for unrevealed/revealed OMs there, I don't see the point in that limitation. The only time it could come up is if she is being activated by a different figure (Ms. Marvel, Iron Patriot, etc.), and even then, you can just leave the "X" on her card if you want to be able to use it.

Honestly, if we're adding more limitations to it, I'd like to see it switched back to activating on skulls, or made a static "remove 2 Wound Markers from this card". Switching it to shields and lowering her life made it weak enough.

Old February 15th, 2015, 09:57 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Unless you were going for unrevealed/revealed OMs there, I don't see the point in that limitation. The only time it could come up is if she is being activated by a different figure (Ms. Marvel, Iron Patriot, etc.), and even then, you can just leave the "X" on her card if you want to be able to use it.
The OM limitation doesn't do anything for me unless you want to go with "revealed". Really though, of any limitations, I'd prefer either her having to be unengaged, or just shields instead of skulls.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 15th, 2015, 10:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That last line in Telekinetic Toss seems a little out of order from what we have done in the past. Those lines usually start, "After placing the chosen figure,..."
Old February 15th, 2015, 01:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Do we think just going down to Shields is enough to differentiate the two powers?
Old February 15th, 2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Do we think just going down to Shields is enough to differentiate the two powers?
I think so, yeah.

However, if you're looking to go a new direction with it, you could do something like this:

ETERNAL REGENERATION
Instead of taking a turn with Sersi, you may roll 8(?) combat dice. For each shield rolled, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

It actually cuts down on wording, though it does make it a decent bit more powerful. Just a thought.

Old February 16th, 2015, 12:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Thinking it over, I think I'll go shields + the unengaged bit. I think it preserves some theme, differentiates well, all that. So here's what we've got:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
NAME = SERSI

SPECIES = ETERNAL
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTECTOR
PERSONALITY = INTUITIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 450

MATTER MANIPULATION 5

Instead of taking a turn with Sersi, you may roll 5 combat dice. For each blank rolled, you may deal a wound to or remove a Wound Marker from a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Sersi.

TELEKINETIC TOSS 8
After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Sersi or a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Sersi. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 8 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. Placed figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

ETERNAL REGENERATION
Instead of attacking with Sersi, if she is not engaged, roll one combat die for each Wound Marker on this card. For each shield rolled, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Any other thoughts? I'll propose for CRB in the morning.
Old February 16th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Pre-Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library