Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old October 27th, 2008, 02:40 AM

Samurai_Master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Kaemon Awa

Kaemon Awa is AWASOME!!!!! As soon as I can get my hands on some free time... Here comes AWA!!!!!

Has anyone tried a defensive army with him, the ninjas and Isamu. You'd need some range but after that...

Hey... Does anyone know any good Awasome pics???

You could try Samurai...

Samurai.M
Eats them all!!
Old March 24th, 2009, 10:15 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Master View Post
Kaemon Awa is AWASOME!!!!! As soon as I can get my hands on some free time... Here comes AWA!!!!!

Has anyone tried a defensive army with him, the ninjas and Isamu. You'd need some range but after that...

Hey... Does anyone know any good Awasome pics???
I propose a traveling Kaemon?
Anyway, a testament to Kaemon's badness: he took out almost an entire valiant army single handed and led me to victory. He may have taken the whole army down himself if Syvarris hadn't already taken down a couple of Knights and 4th Mass before falling.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:38 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

I got in a game yesterday with a friend that I was introducing to Heroscape. I had three squads of dwarves, their leader, the Krav and Kaemon Awa. My friend had two squads each of Heavy/Arrow Grunts, two Swog Riders, Mimring and Grimnak. I moved up the Dwarves and the Krav. They did not get the job done. I ended up using Kaemon Awa to meet the Orcs that had gotten to my side of the board. In one Orc activation he took out a wounded Grimnak, and two out of three Heavy Grunts that attacked him. Thank you counter strike!! My friend then started calling him Captain Atomic!! He went on to finish off the rest of my army but I was the last one standing with Kaemon Awa having two wounds on him.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:35 AM

Xenoexpert Woo who?

I Draft Keamon 90% of the time and the other 10% i usually regret not drafting him, hes a well-balanced character that usually kills his fair share, one of my favorites for sure

Last edited by Xenoexpert; June 30th, 2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:10 PM

glacierking is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Has anyone thought of using Kaemon Awa with Kato Katsuro?
With an army including a set of ashigaru, 1 tagawa samurai archers squad, and some izumi samurai I think it would be quite effective? I think Kaemon Awa is a good counter to long ranged units like Syvarris and the AE. I don't actually have him, but I've played with him before and I've seen him kill:

Mimring
Braxas
2 Stingers
2 Drudge
Ne-Gok-Sa

For 120 points he can kill.
Old September 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM

Elginb has disabled reputation

I like Kaemon and Kato. I've had great success with this army:

Kato - 200
Kaemon Awa - 120
Tagawa Samurai - 120
Izumi Samurai - 60
Harquebus x1 - 60
Yari x1 - 40
Total = 600 pts

The Izumi provide a good first wave meat shield to get everyone else set up. Once your're in the heat of battle, Kato really gives you nice amount of freedom. The Ashigaru can be pretty devastating if you can keep them from getting killed right away, and this allows you to do that better-- a 100 point unit that can attack 8 times is great if it can get into the battle just once.
Old September 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't realize this was actually a "Profess Your Love for Awasome" thread, but hey.

We played the original dungeon campaign, and swapped Tandros for him, and it was probably the easiest win for the heroes ever. Troll didn't stand a chance against a double ranged attack.
Old September 25th, 2010, 12:08 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post
I didn't realize this was actually a "Profess Your Love for Awasome" thread, but hey.

We played the original dungeon campaign, and swapped Tandros for him, and it was probably the easiest win for the heroes ever. Troll didn't stand a chance against a double ranged attack.
Yes, Awasome absolutely rocks going through the Ancient Sanctum. Both the Feral Troll and the Deepwyrm Drow are useless against him! For an even cheesier walk-through, sub in X17 for Ana (in addition to Kaemon for Tandros). It will be the easiest go through the first room you've ever had, I promise!
Old September 25th, 2010, 01:24 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post

Yes, Awasome absolutely rocks going through the Ancient Sanctum. Both the Feral Troll and the Deepwyrm Drow are useless against him! For an even cheesier walk-through, sub in X17 for Ana (in addition to Kaemon for Tandros). It will be the easiest go through the first room you've ever had, I promise!
Yes, I suppose if should profess my man crush on Kaemon also.

He is the full package as heroes go. Defensive ability, double shot ranged special attack, long range normal attack, fairly mobile, awesome sculpt, can work well in many different situations.

Not saying he is the end and be all, but one the best balanced heroes in the game.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old October 1st, 2010, 06:52 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Me and 3 others had a short skirmish today during lunch break. The game was a search and rescue operation. 3 unique heroes (Jotun, Tandros Kreel, and Kaemon Awa) against the DM (Cyprien Esenwein, 2x Phantom Knights, 2x Zombies of Morindan). KA single-handedly disposed of Cyprien, 2 (or 3) Zombies, 4 PKs and sustained only 1 wound. 3 PKs were destroyed using the KA's special attack, with 2 of them in the same turn. Which is basically crazy because I have to close in and avoid long normal range attack (to negate the PK's defense bonus) and use the shorter range special attack of KA. That basically got KA surrounded by CE, PKs and Zombies. The 4th PK was destroyed with a counter. While Cyprien got weakened with the special attack and finally succumb to KA's counter attack.

We didn't get to finish the game but DM wins with 2 PKs and 2 (or 1) Zombie/s left plus we didn't get to rescue the prisoner. The ending stats are:

Kaemon Awa - CE, 4 PKs, 2 Zombies
Jotun - 2 Zombies
Tandros Kreel - 0
DM - 0

Impressive KA... I just wished he was mine.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 06:03 AM

Billybob7575 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Tonight, after weeks of lurking in the forums of Heroscapers, I've finally decided to register and contribute to the site, and what better first post would there be besides on the book of my my favorite figure?

In my opinion, Kaemon may just be the best 120 points I've ever spent in an army. Just send out something to get rid of most of your enemy's ranged threats, and this samurai becomes all but unstoppable. I've played games where my Awa has taken out an entire squad of Omnicron, Taelord, around 6 Marro warriors, (If you count the clones) and 3 Roman Legionnaires! After all that, I lost to Ne-Gok-Sa after he Mind Shackled my precious Kaemon.

Signatures. Hurray.
Old October 2nd, 2010, 10:37 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

The best thing about Kaemon is that he's the Anti-Rat.

Welcome to the site!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units