Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 10th, 2007, 10:48 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
One thing I like to do is place Kaemon Awasome on a hilltop and see how many zombies he can destroy before he is eaten. Good fun.
Old October 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
I like running him to the middle of the battlefield and watch him obliterate all my opponant's deathreavers.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 11th, 2007, 07:30 PM

agent-gorillanators has disabled reputation
HES AWSOME AND NEVER DIES. HE HAS GREAT DEFENSE AND COUNTER. ALSO HE CAN ATTACK TWICE

vydar vydar you always win.
vydar vydar you make me grin
vydar vydar agents and gorillias to.
vydar vydar I LOVE YOU
Old October 11th, 2007, 08:34 PM
The Orc Master

Browncoat is surprisingly tart
Kaemon Awa is hands down the best all-round figure in the game. I think he also is one of the best sculpts/paints too.

It seems that most figures are situational, or are at their best when matched with others or used in a theme army. Kaemon Awa however is good in pretty much every situation, and his points are right on par with his abilities.
Old October 21st, 2007, 09:37 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
I got second at Tree Town Open 3 and in the first two games of the tournament kameon awa killed a unit every single attack. I'm talking about quick release special. So with two attacks of 4 every turn he killed A.E., 4th mass, aubriens, deathreavers, and marden hounds, he always killed someone. Both shots, every shot in the first two games. I love this Samurai.

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old October 21st, 2007, 11:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Kaemon found his way into a full third of the Florida Frenzy armies...testament to his Awasomeness.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:40 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browncoat
It seems that most figures are situational, or are at their best when matched with others or used in a theme army. Kaemon Awa however is good in pretty much every situation, and his points are right on par with his abilities.
Absoutely. It's easy to find something for a third or fourth draft pick to counter a specific heavy hitter or a particular swarm, but not so easy to find a unit that's great for the first draft. Kaemon is a good one to pick when you have little or no information about the other side.
Old December 7th, 2007, 02:11 PM

Dandin has disabled reputation
Comparing him to Agent Carr, who has the same amount of defense but two less ranged attack and one less range, but has phantom walk (disengage+Ghost walk) and 6 melee attack.
For 20 more points, you get a consistent (range+melee) 4 attack, one more range, counterstrike, and a double attack with 4 attack dice AND it's a special. However, I guess Awa isn't a phantom, but... Still. I find Awa's abilities much more useful and seen use more often than Carr's. Both have their uses, but for 20 more points Awa is a steal, much like Krug being a steal. 120 points? What could match Awa or Krug for 120 points? A squad of minions and isamu? Syvarris and wizzy elf (akk what's her name?! oak defense 1 lady!)? I don't think so.

When California's educational system stopped teaching to the test, scores tripled.
Old December 15th, 2007, 07:59 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Kaemon Awasome

One of the most painful things ever happened to me last night when I was forced to kill Kaemon Awa with Retairius. Seriously, I nearly cried. It was the first time I didn't play him in a game and obviously the first time I had to go up against him and it was the worst time of my heroscape life. Never again will I let him fall into anothers hands, he is far too precious

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:33 PM

Lord_of_the_elves is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: The Book of Kaemon Awa

Gah! I can't stand Awa! I have one friend who I play with and he always chooses Kaemon Awa and he is always my downfall. I don't dare send Cyprein after him, and most of the time I can't ever kill him. Pair him with Hatamoto Taro and he becomes unstoppable! Curse me for giving that flag guy to him for a birthday present.

http://z.about.com/d/boardgames/1/0/y/e/ullar_figure.jpg Ullar rock and roll!
Old July 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lord of the elves,

Try an army featuring Raelin (RotV) and the Krav Maga Agents. Kaemon isn't so tough when you outrange him and are hard to hit at a distance.

Conversely, try building an army around the Arrow Gruts with Krug and Mimring. Krug will devestate Kaemon Awa and Mimring does nicely if you maintain range.

~Aldin, who also likes 4th Mass/AE/10th Foot vs. Kaemon

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 7th, 2008, 07:52 PM

Lord_of_the_elves is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Lord of the elves,

Try an army featuring Raelin (RotV) and the Krav Maga Agents. Kaemon isn't so tough when you outrange him and are hard to hit at a distance.

Conversely, try building an army around the Arrow Gruts with Krug and Mimring. Krug will devestate Kaemon Awa and Mimring does nicely if you maintain range.

~Aldin, who also likes 4th Mass/AE/10th Foot vs. Kaemon
Thanks, I'll try the Raelin/Krav Maga Agents idea. I can't find anywhere to get krug or arrow gruts, and when I do I have always just gotten new units But I'll try your idea.

http://z.about.com/d/boardgames/1/0/y/e/ullar_figure.jpg Ullar rock and roll!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units