Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What should we replace Wolf Swamp Road with?
Highways and Dieways 3 42.86%
Searing Pass 0 0%
Something Else (elaborate, please) 0 0%
Nothing, leave Wolf Swamp Road in 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 15th, 2007, 03:23 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Bummer utgars_peon. Have fun camping!

I added a pic of the glyphs on WSR.

They are almost exactly equal (normal movement wise) distance from the either entrance to the center island.
Old May 15th, 2007, 12:22 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Hey Yag, could you possibly re-do that with the starting zones identified? On the Heroscape site, the only scenario on this map that has starting zones identified (the Prisoner Exchange scenario) also has the two extra spots which are specific for that scenario.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:16 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah, I'll get that (and hopefully the other maps) up tonight.
Old May 16th, 2007, 01:08 AM

The maps are up in the first post.
Old May 17th, 2007, 12:55 AM

Shenzu Shikiru has disabled reputation
I won't be able to make it, but I'll be informing my Meetup group soon enough... That should add a good number of people, if all goes well.

Christopher C. Lindstrom, CEO
*wam*bam* Quik-E Comix
Old May 17th, 2007, 02:02 AM

Thanks for the headsup Shenzu. Make sure they let me know as soon as possible.
Old May 18th, 2007, 05:55 PM

I played on Marr Highway last night. Real fun map, and I like how it changes the way the game is played.

I have been realizing how similar it is to Wolf Swamp road, though. Anybody else feel this way? Anybody feel its far too late to change a map? My locals won't care, so it is up to you guys to voice your opinion.

I propose removing Wolf Swamp Road and replacing it with

A) Highways and Dieways by UPC (takes 2 rttff, but so far at 26 people MegadeV and I can handle that)
B) Searing Pass (adds lava to the tourney, and comes pre-packaged with 24 starting spaces and two perfect glyph spots)
C) Something else?
Old May 20th, 2007, 03:12 AM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker
Well I voted on the poll to leave Wolf Swamp Road in there, but now I'm thinking Searing Pass would be pretty cool.

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old May 20th, 2007, 04:25 PM

Llamaman has disabled reputation
dang, I cant make it!! Im up in seattle all weekend visiting my relatives that weekend!!! Sounds fun though, cant wait to see who won!!

"Woe Betide Thee Who Opposeth Thy Legendery Llama"

:banana:
Die stupid bananna!!!!!
I cost 90 points!!!!!!!!
Old May 20th, 2007, 08:46 PM

master 9333 Woo who?
I am definintly coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 20th, 2007, 09:02 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Good luck to all next Saturday. I will look forward to reading the battle reports. Also bring your camras I want to see picutures too.

I wanted to get this post in as I might get busy and forget since I'm heading to Spider_Posion tourney in Iowa City next Saturday while you are all having fun in the great NW.

Have fun look forward to seeing the reports (and PHOTOS) next Sunday.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old May 20th, 2007, 11:19 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wow, great turn out!

I'm going to try again to organize a Seattle area tournament and now I really have to get this done. I can have Eugene out doing Seattle in tournament size!

Heck, if we get going well enough, we could have a regional battle for a Pacific Northwest Title.

yagyuninja, would you mind if I copied your flyer idea? That is very distinctly Heroscape and a great idea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events