Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old September 13th, 2006, 01:39 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Not buying anything until Lucas releases the 6-movie boxed set. I know I'll want that, and nothing that he releases in the meantime will sway me away from that goal. Don't want to own them a thousand times.

Money-grubbin' Lucas.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old September 13th, 2006, 01:58 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornPuff
I'm proud owner of the trilogy now, and I had a blast watching the theatrical release of "a new hope" tonight. There are so many little details I had forgotten about that make the movie a classic.

The sound didn't bother me at all, but I did notice some compositing issues. The tie fighters, for example, would always have a greyish square around them over the blacker deep space background. However, I thought it was just fine and didn't really distract me from the movie.
"On September 12, the original theatrical version of Return of the Jedi will be available on DVD, bundled as a bonus disc to the 2004 Special Edition of the movie, which will be available for the first time ever as an individual movie DVD. This limited time release will be the only DVD release of the unaltered theatrical films." so you get the special and unaltered in the same box? if so im picking these up tomorrow!

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:42 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
yup, 2004 special and theatrical, same box. Circuit city is $15 a pop. it may be a limited release, but there were tons of them on the shelf this evening.

Don't forget WIDESCREEN! Pan and scan fullscreen sucks, always has, always will.
Old September 13th, 2006, 02:51 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
YOU KNOW IT! i have a 32 wide screen and i watch my movies through PS2.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media