Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old December 8th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AMC Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
What did the Dr whisper to Rick!?!?!?

My guess: "Your wife is pregnant" based on the blood test he took of everyone.
Sounds like a winner of an idea to me. Nice guess.
Oh yeah. That's gotta be it. This show is more about the people than the zombies really (kind of like LOST). Nice guess.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old December 8th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
What did the Dr whisper to Rick!?!?!?
My guess: "Your wife is pregnant" based on the blood test he took of everyone.
Sounds like a winner of an idea to me. Nice guess.
That's what I thought, too. And as long as we're guessing:

Spoiler Alert!

Old December 8th, 2010, 10:45 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabSheila View Post

Spoiler Alert!
I've been wondering where the heck Merle has gone. I kept expecting him to show up at the camp with guns-a-blazin'. I like your guess (although I don't know who the Gov. is...is that from the comic?)
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've been wondering where the heck Merle has gone. I kept expecting him to show up at the camp with guns-a-blazin'. I like your guess (although I don't know who the Gov. is...is that from the comic?)
Spoiler Alert!

Old December 8th, 2010, 12:56 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

I like your Merle theory! That would be pretty interesting.

Also, I'm glad to hear all those changes are real...I read the books a while ago and in really quick succession, so I was thinking that maybe I had just forgotten a lot of things. Whew, I'm not crazy.
Old March 13th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Sandy 7-Up

They cast the Governor:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...rrissey-294872

Old March 18th, 2012, 10:06 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Season 3

Michonne

The Prison

The Governor

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:12 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Gonna be crazy.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:49 AM

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't know if anyone else had seen this or not, but here is the trailer for season 3 they released at ComicCon.

Enjoy!

Walking Dead Season 3 Trailer

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I never got around to watching season 2, but oh my gosh I don't know if I could watch season 3 if it's going to be the Woodbury plot.
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:47 AM

Season 3 tomorrow!

Watching the first 2 seasons to get ready. Can't wait.

Old October 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

How they show/alter some of the stuff that happens in the comics on TV will be very entertaining to see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV