Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old September 27th, 2006, 12:06 AM

FragMaster B has disabled reputation
The wife and I just got done playing a round of Neraks pass. Perfect weeknight map! We played with 300pt armies, slippery ice and the whole game only took about 30-40 minutes. Came down to the wire too, it was down to Raylin vs. Sgt. Drake and each had 2 hits before that flying bag went down.

Great map Cornpuff!

Whenever I go to build a map I'm always thinking about how to maximize every piece. I'm gonna change that and try to make some smaller maps like this.
Old September 27th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
Great examples of smart small maps!
Old September 27th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Looks great. Maybe we can try it out at the next PNW gathering.
Old September 29th, 2006, 03:12 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Thanks for the praise. I just played it again tonight, with slippery ice, and I think thats the way to go. It just makes things a little more interesting at the top. its a price to pay if you want the high ground.

Raelin is a monster on that map, she can move onto the 'perch' or right next to the single glacier right from the starting zone. I've also noticed a pretty interesting range/melee thing going on. once the melee figs get to the top of the ridge, they can easily run down the other side to slice up the opponents shooters. Also, Mimring has been getting a lot of play. Tight corridors between the glaciers means crispy crispy critters.

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 03:34 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nerak's Passage looks sweet, Cornpuff! I'll definitely try that layout some time.
Old October 31st, 2006, 02:32 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
We just had a gameday with Nerak's Passage. It was a fun map. I'll be making that one for games at home. I think it will be a staple around these parts.
Old October 31st, 2006, 04:24 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
We just had a gameday with Nerak's Passage. It was a fun map. I'll be making that one for games at home. I think it will be a staple around these parts.
That's great to hear! Thanks for the feedback!

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios