Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 23rd, 2008, 08:07 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ground Hog Shootout - 2009

Ground Hog Shootout 2009

Place: Our house – Forest City, IA

Date: Saturday, February ___, 2008 (close to Ground Hog Day at least)
Edit - Sorry ....
I will not be hosting the ground hog shoot-out this year (hopefully in 2010)

Sign in: 10:00 – 10:25 AM approximatly or when ever you get here
Start 1st round: 10:30 AM or so (no time constraints on this one )

Entry fee: $0

Format: TBD Swiss or maybe RoundRobin, 1-hour time limit per round

Point Army: 500 points + your age (example if you are 27 years old your army point limit would be 527 )
Anyone underage will get +50 instead of their age bonus (so 550 point army)

Maps – TBD

TTO Rule: - Any figure adjacent to a tree may roll an additional defense die when being attacked by a non-adjacent figure. ( What did you expect after all your playing in " Forest City home of the Tree Town Open ")

Tournament Director: Jormi_Boced (However, I need to ask him yet)

Questions:
-Please e-mail me at heroscaperdad@yahoo.com .

Prizes:
1 squad of commons (winner get first pick and then on down the line ) ... Well maybe not we all have enough figures, I will try to come up with something better.

Attendees:

1. Codeman *
2. HeroscapedDiva*
3. Jormi_Boced*
4. Spider Poison*
5. Momo-the-Monkey*
6. Super Geek*

* Original attendees of the first Tree Town Open

Again I thought we could have a “little” get-to-gather of the original 8 TTO entrants however we may be able to expand the tourney to some of our early tournament goers. I'm not sure about our attendene limit I think we can get 5 or 6 maps in the living & dinning on the first floor. I may even be able to get 3 or 4 more maps downstairs just don't know if that space will be avaliable. We most likely have some lunch items ( snacks for sure ).

Sorry the details are not hammered out but I thought I should get the word out as it wil be coming up in just over two months.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; February 3rd, 2009 at 07:08 PM. Reason: UPDATE
Old November 26th, 2008, 02:06 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ground Hog Shootout - 2009

You can count both MoMo and I in. Either date works just fine for us too. Looking forward to it
Old November 26th, 2008, 02:08 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker

Don't be surprised if I show up...Late.

I <3 HeroScape tournaments!
Old November 26th, 2008, 02:54 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergeek View Post
Don't be surprised if I show up...Late.
Ok, in that case I will pair you up with me first so I can get a bye/win!

I know you just want to show up at the end to knock off the champion. I think that is what you did last February when you gave Jormi his only loss in our round robin tourney.

Hope to have a date pinned down soon.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; November 26th, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 07:56 PM

Sorry ....
I will not be hosting the ground hog shoot-out this year.

Hopefully next year. Also note: Tree Town Open V this October may be moving to Waldorf / Down Town Forest City ( much nicer venue than the Super Bowl ) - See you in October

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events