Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2021, 11:08 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Morsbane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Negated Cyprien who was a favorite of my friend, many times. They had quite a feud.
I once finished off Nilfheim who had 1 Life left and destroyed Braxas with a 20 on the same turn.

I wish he could negate squads.
He can! Unique squads anyway.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, commons would be cooler.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 12:50 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Morsbane negating Common Squads would be absolutely terrifying. He can already shut down many builds centered around a unique figure like Kato, and he definitely increases in value in a VC environment where armies relying less on mostly common units are more frequent.

I do agree that he's typically not the best choice for 500 points or less, though. As the points start to climb, he increases in value as it's more likely that there will be other high-price uniques for him to target (and you don't have to give up on other Elves to squeeze him in). His main weakness is the unreliable nature of the negation, but I think that's for the best given how badly it can cripple certain units.
Old April 23rd, 2021, 04:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I played with @chas once and his Morsbane negated three of my units! One of them was Shurrak; I forget which the other two were.

Old April 23rd, 2021, 05:15 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He's definitely an intimidation unit for me. His very presence on the board seems to affect opponent's decisions throughout the game more than his actual power in said game. Regardless of if he hits or not, high-value heroes will rarely risk going near him. And that gives you a lot of control. Mind Link makes him easier to set up than Atlaga who has much the same effect.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old June 25th, 2022, 08:58 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

If Morsbane negates a character and then that character is destroyed. Is the marker removed from that card?

Ex: Wildwood Monarch gets negated then destroyed. Wildwood Monarch is brought back with the Sentinel's Verdant Growth.

Is that new Wildwood Monarch still negated?
Old July 4th, 2022, 11:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodaciousBlood View Post
If Morsbane negates a character and then that character is destroyed. Is the marker removed from that card?

Ex: Wildwood Monarch gets negated then destroyed. Wildwood Monarch is brought back with the Sentinel's Verdant Growth.

Is that new Wildwood Monarch still negated?
The marker would remain, so if it gets revived, its powers would still be negated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units