Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 8th, 2020, 12:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 8/8/20

New map added!

Sludge
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 TT
Old August 9th, 2020, 10:47 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 8/8/20

Looks good! That sneak peak is pretty neat, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 8th, 2020, 01:29 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 9/8/20

2 new maps today!

Casteele
Requires: 2 BftU, 2 RttFF

Went a little outside the standard terrain restrictions for this one and I love how it turned out.

Wildfire
Requires: 1 RotV, 2 VW, 1 TJ

On Wildfire, I used Valda and C3V's Disengage glyph on the outsides and Thorian and Astrid in the middle, but I'm sure you could play with mostly anything in the standard glyph pool.

(Online Versions for both should be up soon)
Old September 8th, 2020, 07:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 9/8/20

My only issue with Wildfire is that there aren't enough "safe spots" in the center. I think lava maps really need there to be safe spots for units to fight over during a conflict. It's a little bit too much burning to want to go in the middle.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 8th, 2020, 09:19 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - 2 New Maps - 9/8/20

Really loving both maps and especially Casteele! I built it as soon as I was off work. I personally love the aesthetic of RttFF walls, despite some niche problems with denying some small units, and was glad to see their use here. I haven't convinced my resident opponent to play yet, but hopefully soon. I appreciate forgoing two outcrops for more flexibility on Shadow spaces as the RttFF includes plenty LOS blockers, and though I was concerned about large tree placement adjacent to higher level terrain, I found that they did just fine IRL. This map looks great on the table and I can't wait to give it a run through!
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:17 AM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 9/27/20

New map!

Last Resort
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 M:TCB, 1 TJ

Actually has 2 T-Glyphs on the back side of the ruins. You can play with or without the removeable wall in the center.
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:26 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 9/27/20

Ooo I like it a lot! Really good size and aesthetic.
@BiggaBullfrog maybe put this on the docket for future Utah maps? I’ll have to investigate more but at first glance this looks quite good.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 27th, 2020, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Ooo I like it a lot! Really good size and aesthetic.
@BiggaBullfrog maybe put this on the docket for future Utah maps? I’ll have to investigate more but at first glance this looks quite good.
Thank you for the kind words Sir H! You may have figured it out already if you’re building it or maybe even just by looking at it, but I just noticed that I forgot to mention in the build instructions that the Hive base is used as Swamp Water without the Hive (fits placed right side). I’ll update later.

Loved the challenge here of the slight asymmetrical-ness caused by the Warehouse Ruin and Palm Tree.
Old September 27th, 2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Loved the challenge here of the slight asymmetrical-ness caused by the Warehouse Ruin and Palm Tree.
Yes, I also agree, I really liked that unique way of balancing the map. one side gets the extra jungle, but the other gets the LOS blocker side of the wall

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 27th, 2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Yes, I also agree, I really liked that unique way of balancing the map. one side gets the extra jungle, but the other gets the LOS blocker side of the wall
The additional space to maneuver is also a nice counter-bonus on the non-jungle side. Of course that could go both ways, I suppose.
Old January 8th, 2021, 10:26 PM

HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 1/8/21

New map!!!

Arbitration
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 VW
Old January 24th, 2021, 06:17 PM

Re: HS2010's Maps Thread - New Map - 1/24/21

New map!!! Fiancée named it.

Black Ice
Requires: 2 M:TCB, 2 TT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios