Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 6th, 2019, 06:23 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dayton, OH. NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY TOURNAMENT Oct.19th!

Ditto... like NOT using rats would be cool. Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 7th, 2019, 10:22 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Ditto... like NOT using rats would be cool. Lol
Wait, we aren’t supposed to spam rats?

But on a more serious note, we’ve been having vehicle troubles (and as a result, money trouble) so it’s up in the air if we’ll be able to come or not.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 7th, 2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Dangit, that would leave us with only having gone to 1 tourney this year.
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:33 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Next Saturday! Can't wait to see everyone and slam some dice! Hope y'all can make it @flameslayer93 ! Let me know.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 13th, 2019, 04:24 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

My son, Cole, and I are definately coming barring any major life crisis! I just want to confirm that it is indeed at Bookery Fantasy Games, Fairborn, OH. Registration 11:00 to 11:30, correct?

GUILD_WARRIOR
Old October 13th, 2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
My son, Cole, and I are definately coming barring any major life crisis! I just want to confirm that it is indeed at Bookery Fantasy Games, Fairborn, OH. Registration 11:00 to 11:30, correct?

GUILD_WARRIOR
You got it!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 14th, 2019, 10:45 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Any map suggestions anyone (I'm bringing a couple)?

I can bring another AotP/Cryptolith map. Circles Over Innistrad and/or Highways Over Innistrad.

Also maybe one of the Lost Scenarios might be cool. Feldspar Pass is the most symmetrical.

Otherwise one of the ARV Tournament Maps to get some newer but well-designed ones.
Old October 14th, 2019, 11:18 AM

Bring 2 maps if you could @lefton4ya . Any of the ARV would be fine.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 16th, 2019, 10:45 AM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

It absolutely pains me to say it, but I'll have to miss out on all the fun this Saturday. I've got a family thing that I've been trying to get out of, but it's not looking good.

Have a great time, and I'll look forward to seeing you all at the Findlay, OH get together in a few weeks.
Old October 16th, 2019, 11:28 PM

I was just informed today by the owner of Bookery Fantasy that there will be a Halloween festival event going on this weekend in Fairborn and the streets will be blocked off. So it looks like we might have to do some walking. I asked him about parking and he doesn't know if there will be anything close to the store...

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 18th, 2019, 07:02 AM

You will be missed @Tiamat !

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm ready to roll some dice! Also, be sure to check out the Halloween festival after the tournament.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:16 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Our brakes are fixed! We are a go!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:42 AM

Right on @flameslayer93 ! See you guys tomorrow.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events