Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 12th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: January 15th 2011 Portland OR/Vancouver WA

Potluck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 13th, 2011, 02:30 AM

Bahde knows what's in an order marker Bahde knows what's in an order marker

If you all want to....let me know.
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:10 AM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Map suggestion: We played on Egg Beater by Doc and its a pretty cool map, small yet very balanced. It was real hard to make the game go to time which is always a good thing, the glyphs are well placed and the action is quick.

I just thought I'd throw up an extra map since it looks like there might be a few more folks showing up.

p.s. I can bring this map if that helps or any other map for that matter.
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well hidicul, has other plans now, so I'm not sure if i'll be coming or not anymore, and I think a potluck would be a grand idea, that way we all contribute, and we all get to eat
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:12 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Well, not going to work out for me this time. Sorry!
Old January 14th, 2011, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Map suggestion: We played on Egg Beater by Doc and its a pretty cool map, small yet very balanced. It was real hard to make the game go to time which is always a good thing, the glyphs are well placed and the action is quick.

I just thought I'd throw up an extra map since it looks like there might be a few more folks showing up.

p.s. I can bring this map if that helps or any other map for that matter.
Looks like a great map, but I have ours all printed already and rather than switch things up at the eleventh hour..I will keep what we have. Remind me of this one for the next event though.

Yag & Karat, no problem guys - we will do more so its all good.

GMV, any word on your partner yet?
Old January 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Piper and my team name is 'a king, the queen, and me.' Let me know if we are doing a potluck, I can do pulled pork sandwiches if we are, but I will need to get an early start tomorrow to do so.
Old January 14th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well it looks like hidicul and I will be coming after all, his plans changed again. So are we going to do the whole potluck thing?
Old January 14th, 2011, 08:30 PM

Grand Moff Venom Woo who?

Hey yall I just got a call form my friend Christopher, and he says Hes up for it. So I guess I have a partner.

By the way are team name is the Ariel Zamboni Attack Squad.

P.S. That name was not my idea. Just for clarification.

Last edited by Grand Moff Venom; January 14th, 2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old January 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys... we've got some dietary restrictions (food allergies/sensitivities) so if there is a potluck we won't be able to participate.

I just wanted to let you guys know in advance so you wouldn't think we're "stand-offish" or greedy or anything.

We'll bring a few of bags of chips to share though.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old January 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM

IRB, I don't think we are doing a potluck - nothing has been solidified on it here at least.

GMV, I will update that team name....and regardless--we will blame you for the name anyhow.
Old January 14th, 2011, 11:59 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

I will bring the pulled pork anyways as I already bought the meat earlier today and I haven't used the barbeque in a few months anyways (I am ready for warmer and drier weather). Buns and pickles and mayo will be brought as well. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events