Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 28th, 2015, 11:38 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Congratulations on your longevity and creativity. One of the younger posters said not too long ago that I deserved more rep bars than I had earned. All one can do is pass on one's best, and hope that someone will enjoy and appreciate it. And I guess that's true of more "famous" celebrities in our general culture as well, eventually.

Your sometimes Long Island pal from the Brooklyn part of it,
Chas
Old April 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You know that I've always enjoyed your custom creations, whether you brought them to my house or to the game store. I look forward to many more sessions with Grishnakh's custom terrain, and with the other games, like Lost World, that use Heroscape terrain.

Old April 28th, 2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy 1000 pics.

You have inspired me to create my own buildings and I had an absolute blast playing your version of SuperScape. All your terrain was cool and some of the simplest(like the Magneto 'proxy') were the best. When people start to gather to check out your terrain even though we were tucked away in a side room, it certainly says something.

Tell me you have plans for Godzilla.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 28th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Despite posting 8 times since 2012, it seems I still need to spread some positve rep around before repping you again.
Regardless, this was probably the most inspirational thread on Heroscapers for me because as fun as the game it, with a little effort it can also be beautiful. Modifying the terrain led to painting figures and opening up another whole section of the hobby for me.

Thanks, and congrats Grisnakh.
Old April 28th, 2015, 01:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I have definitely enjoyed playing games using your buildings. I wish I had more storage space available as I would make more of them.
Old April 28th, 2015, 01:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Tell me you have plans for Godzilla.
He has posted some amazing pictures of his Lost World stuff with dinosaurs and more!

Happy 1000, Grish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 28th, 2015, 01:58 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the kind words everyone. In means a lot. In a perfect world we'd all live a few miles from each other and would have amazing times gaming together. Unfortunately we are all scattered to the four corners of the world. I guess it makes me really appreciate the great group of gamers I have here on Long Island.

I hope I wasn't too much of a Debbie Downer in my post, I wanted to stay positive. Regardless I did want to mark the occasion somehow. Not everything I've posted over the years has actually contributed to the game, especially over at .net. Some of it, especially in the yearly years, was just plain silly. But that got me to here, and kept my interest going enough to get me here, so there must have been some merit to it. At least what I've posted here on this site has been a bit more, shall we say, mature?

I do have plans for future projects. No Godzilla though Tornado. (How would he fit on a two hex base?) At the moment I'm actually working on a Thundarr the Barbarian scenario. How that works out is anybodies guess. I would also like to get back to the ruined Kyrie building I posted the designs of a long time ago. That project hit when I was in a bit of a downward spiral with Heroscape and the events on this site so it sort of fizzled. It had some interesting possibilities to create terrain that would fit in with "classic" Heroscape. I know my hope was that it would be excepted just as much as the classic customs currently are. I'd love to create something that could be used in tournaments. Maybe it's close to time to revisit that. At the moment though my superhero cards are taking most of my game design time. I'll most likely continue in that vein for quite some time. I'm having too much fun working on them!

And just for fun here's my 1st posted picture!

Ah, good times…...
Old April 28th, 2015, 02:15 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So when is the Lost World Kickstarter?
Old April 28th, 2015, 06:01 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Keep on creating man. You aren't part of any clique group, you are part of the whole HS group & a very valued member. I have loved your work from the beginning & it's what got me to actually try the few custom terrain that I have created. Thank you for all your efforts & being part of this community. Happy 1000th picture.
Old April 28th, 2015, 07:35 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

You are one of the rocks of this community, Grish - never forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I ofttimes wonder how many people actually use what I create. But then I realize that I really only create new material for me.
Like you, I used to wonder how much play other people got out of my customs projects, but after a while I realized that wasn't important. I work on them for myself and my friends; if others here get use out of them, that's great. If they only serve as inspiration for others or simply activity that keeps this site from stagnating, that's fine too.
Old April 28th, 2015, 07:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Keep on creating man. You aren't part of any clique group, you are part of the whole HS group & a very valued member. I have loved your work from the beginning & it's what got me to actually try the few custom terrain that I have created. Thank you for all your efforts & being part of this community. Happy 1000th picture.

yeah what he said...I actually found this site because of an article I read about your custom terrain while looking for a super hero game to play with with my son.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 28th, 2015, 07:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
You are one of the rocks of this community, Grish - never forget that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I ofttimes wonder how many people actually use what I create. But then I realize that I really only create new material for me.
Like you, I used to wonder how much play other people got out of my customs projects, but after a while I realized that wasn't important. I work on them for myself and my friends; if others here get use out of them, that's great. If they only serve as inspiration for others or simply activity that keeps this site from stagnating, that's fine too.
and then out of nowhere you see people using your stuff and you start realizing that there are probably tons of other people that have never posted that use it...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles